Poll: Where will we finish the season?

Where will we finish this season? Vote by 23/8/15

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Better than last season - that's what I'm hoping for, and what I think we'll achieve. Gone for a cautious 12th.

Remember beating Leeds and somebody else to have two wins on the trot early last season - a lot of talk of promotion then. Not falling into that trap again!

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Still too early to tell IMO. Two weeks of the window left and according to some of the more knowledgeable on here we may be looking at another 3/4 signings. If those players improve the 1st XI then we are going to be very good indeed, if not then somewhere just outside the play offs would be my guess. We still don't have a lot of goals in us although defensively we are very sound.

This is a question better asked on the 1st Sept.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
It's such a hard division to call.
Middlesbrough I think are favourites and with the outlay they have made this summer they should go up. But best players does not always mean best team.
Derby - have good strength and depth all over the park. Yet to click though under Clement but if they do can also see them going up
After them 2 it is hard to say. I think hull Ipswich wolves will all do pretty well as well.
I'll go 7th which is a massive improvement but ultimately missing out

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here