• F**k, I have just turned 21 and am hacked off

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Should have been a general reduction all round

Votes: 34 29.6%

• Total voters

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I haven't been a season ticket holder this season as family commitments mean that I can't get to every game but it's getting near the time when my daughter can start going to games so this is great news for me.

I won't renew next season but will start taking my little girl to the odd game and, i hope, we'll be both be season ticket holders the following year.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
If this deal runs into Falmer then can see it being a good thing for an ongoing attraction of the younger generation but what if this stops when we move? How many of this generation happily used to paying £150 for a season ticket will then roll over and stump up £400; for a Falmer one!?

I would of done £200 for the under 21's and offered the existing season ticket holders a token discount on theirs in recognition of their loyalty.

On the phone in last night there was also the suggestion of rewarding season ticket holders for introducing a friend which I think would have some mileage.

Overall great idea but would have liked to see something for existing season tickets and the lost fans who are over 21

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Good reductions for the YOUNG'UNS and the club should be praised for them BUT at the ripe old age of 26 it does not help me much.

Would rather they had reduced them across the board - especially for people renewing.

I for one won't be renewing at that 'inflation-busting but still one of the most expensive outside the Premiership' price.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here