Votes: 18 28.1%
  • Maybe - Will wait and see.

Votes: 16 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Well I will want to but only if i find new people to sit with. I sit with two "non" ablion supporters (if we are couting brightonians supporting united) and i don't think they will want to renew. If they didn't have the season ticket now, they certainly wouldn't be going to games...

Meh. Bowden has a Season Ticket at Brighton, he hasn't been within a 50 mile radius of Manchester therefore surely making him a Brighton fan. :glare:

Il Duce

Sussex 'till I die
Aug 19, 2006
NW8
Have a 2 year ST so yes, although I have completely lost all enjoyment in going due to the crap atmosphere and the non stop abuse of our players. People blame the stadium, but it's not that - it's the fans.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Am sick of the Withdean experience, but my son and I are Albion through and through so will be renewing whatever the situation.

Well done mate, after 10 years at Withdean, I just couldn't hack it anymore and gave up my STH. Just couldn't stand it anymore.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
If we are going down then there needs to be one hell of a reduction in price for me to renew. The football this season has been so poor that if I hadn't bought a season ticket for this year I'd have stopped going long ago. There is very little enjoyment not because we are losing more because the is no passion no fight or anything inspiring to watch. It's just boring.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here