Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Politics when we play Notts County

tapper

Oct 12, 2010
Worthing
Knowing what the singing is like at Withdean, can you see us chanting abuse at them anyway? We will play the game like we have every other fixture this season, in it to win it, not lose our home record and pass the 100 point mark. We may well celebrate like mad at the end, but that's expected and nothing to do with NC.

Racek

Wing man to TFSO top boy.
Jan 3, 2010
Edinburgh
I just want a good day out. I dont get to many games and want to carry the celebrations on. Would be an even better day if they stay up as well and we can all celebrate together. I agree that if they do go down then it would be best to be respectful but they would expect some stick if they do.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Lee Hughes is bound to attract some "going down" chants. There will always be a section of gobshites there just to wind up the opposition fans as much as possible

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Knowing what the singing is like at Withdean, can you see us chanting abuse at them anyway? We will play the game like we have every other fixture this season, in it to win it, not lose our home record and pass the 100 point mark. We may well celebrate like mad at the end, but that's expected and nothing to do with NC.

We're away last game of the season...

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Revenge for losing the play-off final to Notts County in 1991 will be sweet.

I've never felt any animosity towards County over that, just Tommy Johnston as an individual.

Uwinsc

Aug 14, 2010
Horsham
I'm sure we will be celebrating but I think there is a significant difference between celebrating for ourselves and being insensitive to them, we can sing our own songs etc as much as we want we shouldn't need to resort to your going down etc.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here