Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Politically-correct racist joke

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
A Scotsman, an Irishman, a Welshman and an Englishman were travelling cross-country on a train…

They were all in the onboard bar, when the Scotsman ordered a whisky, which he duly poured out of the window…

‘We’ve got enough of that in Scotland’, he said…

The Irishman ordered a Guiness, which he duly poured out of the window…

‘We’ve got enough of that in Ireland', he said…

At this point, the Welshman threw the Englishman out of the window…

Muhammad - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
an englishman, a scotsman, an irishman, a jew and a muslim all went into a bar.

they had a lovely evening

i always thought that you could just change the race of the person in the joke to Tory and turn a nasty into something with genuine humour...

How do stop a Tory from drowning?

Take your foot off his head

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
How many Pakistanis can you fit in a mini?

Four adults and possibly one small child. Joke c/o Bernard Righton circa 1992

Attachments

• realfire.jpg
    realfire.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 332

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
How many (add in nationality of choice) does it take to pave a driveway ?

Depends on how thin you slice them.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Thats Politicist!

i always thought that you could just change the race of the person in the joke to Tory and turn a nasty into something with genuine humour...

How do stop a Tory from drowning?

Take your foot off his head

How can you possibly find that remotely humourous? Just because someone may have differing political opinions to your you think it is OK to advocate violence against that person! You couldn't do that if someone was a different skin colour, or followed a different faith to you, or in the workplace if they happened to want a year off on full pay for some medical condition called pregnancy. You should be ashamed of yourself!:fishing:

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
It's like that joke about the Englishman, Scotsman, American and Mexican in a light airplane flying over a ridge of mountains in South America. The plane develops engine trouble and to get over the mountains they need to lose weight. They throw all the luggage overboard but the plane's still losing height. Eventually the Scotsman says "Remember Culloden!" and throws himself out. Not to be outdone the Englishman says "Remember Dunkirk!" and throws himself out as well. However it's still not enough so finally the American says "Remember the Alamo!" - and chucks the Mexican out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here