Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

polish hoolies

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Four Polish men involved in rioting in Belfast on Saturday have admitted charges of disorderly behaviour at Laganside Magistrates Court.

It follows trouble on Saturday before, during and after a World Cup qualifier at Windsor Park between NI and Poland.

Three of the men were given two-month sentences, suspended for one year.

The case against the fourth man, who has also admitted having a firework without a licence, was adjourned until 27 April.

The three men who have already been given suspended sentences were Tomasz Bobrowicz, 30, from Suffolk, England, Przemyslaw Pawel Kusmierczyk, 28, from Liverpool, and Lukasz Szwajda, 22, from London.

The fourth man was Tomasz Jakobik, 26, from University Avenue in Belfast.

They were all arrested on Saturday afternoon after trouble flared inside a pub on Bedford Street in Belfast city centre.

The game should not have been played at a quarter past five on Saturday knowing the potential for trouble and the amount of alcohol that would be taken

Councillor Bob Stoker

A police constable told the court he did not believe the four men had been involved in "anything orchestrated or pre-planned" and that they were "on the periphery of things".

Ulster Unionist Councillor Bob Stoker criticised the kickoff time.

He said it should have started before 1715 GMT given the potential for trouble.

"The game should not have been played at a quarter past five on Saturday knowing the potential for trouble and the amount of alcohol that would be taken," Mr Stoker said.

Eleven police officers were injured during the trouble which occurred at a number of various flashpoints in south Belfast.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
'Polish Hoolies Take The Sheen Off Irish Win"

I should work for The Sun, me.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
what gets me is their was 500 polish without tickets,so why werent they rounded up and moved on!!

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
rumour has it a pole stabbed some lad in shoreham sat nite

angel bar

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
angel bar is ok as it goes,mind me and a few mates had a knive pulled on us a while back in shoreham ,perhaps its gonna go the same way as all the other towns,shoreham has been my preferred nite out for a long time

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
went there for night out several months back, some f***ing hot totty there!

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I saw some of the footage on the news. There was quite a funny bit where an some Irish kid threw a traffic cone at a poles head from about a metre away and the pole didn't flinch and gave him a kicking.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I like the poles:thumbsup:
Mind you they certainly have some nutty fuc$ers and huge fu£kers some of them.

Got polish pubs and allsorts here:lolol:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
what gets me is their was 500 polish without tickets,so why werent they rounded up and moved on!!

Because they wouldn't have any cheap labour available for the building sites in Belfast on Monday morning. :thumbsup:

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
word on the street is,over drugs,now what a suprise

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Is this the fist example of foreign fans fighting on British shores?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here