Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Polish Beer

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
Okocim's not too shoddy, although Zywiec always gave me a hangover. Kujawiak or Tyskie's where it's at.

Pan Tadeusz makes for a damn fine vodka as well. They know how to drink, the Poles - as well they should seeing as they devote so much time to it. There's a Polish place just down from Seven Dials that has a range of beers for not much.

Billy Mays

Aug 14, 2008
Fruit Cove
It's nothing to write home about though is it? For lager I prefer German or Czech stuff and for white beer it has to be Belgian.

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
I put this up in the "a thread for beer drinkers" thread a while back.
I't's one of the best drops I've ever had - fantastic stuff, a very hoppy and quite strong pilsener that they only sell here in 500ml bottles.

Apt name to be sold in Oz too, she's a perla mate!

Attachments

• perla.JPG
    perla.JPG
    35.2 KB · Views: 78

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
No one has mentioned Lech which I think blows all the others out of the water. If you want a beer that is just industrial and will send you to la la land pronto there's nothing more effective than Warka Strong..... great for depth charges too if you are so inclined.

Slough Seagull

Bye Bye Slough
Nov 23, 2006
The one and only benefit of previously living in Slough was the cheap Polish beer... 6 cans for a fiver...

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I put this up in the "a thread for beer drinkers" thread a while back.
I't's one of the best drops I've ever had - fantastic stuff, a very hoppy and quite strong pilsener that they only sell here in 500ml bottles.

Apt name to be sold in Oz too, she's a perla mate!

wheredyagetvatyakent..........??????

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here