Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Police want banning orders even if your not nicked

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
One BIG difference between being banned, either permanently or temporarily, by the club or by virtue of a FBO, is that if you manage to blag your way in and get caught, under a club ban the most they can do is say "ooo, you little rascal" and give you a longer ban. If you're subject to a FBO, you could go to prison.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Bellotti banned a load of us without any arrests taking place, let alone convictions.

Liz Costa was one, hardly a trouble maker.

Jan 30, 2008
The ob really messed up the palace game. My boy asked a policeman after the final whistle "what you doing with the palace fans?" the reply was "were keeping them in for 20 mins" we then proceeded out of the west stand thinking all would be well but we ended up in the middle of about 25 mouthy palace fans singing "Brighton take it up the bum etc". Is it ok for the ob to lie? It's niave to think the two sets of supporters can mix trouble free imo as both clubs have a small element of trouble makers. Another incident involved a friend of mine for 25 years who is Albion through and through NOT a trouble maker at all, he asked a copper "why did you let them out with us?" the reply was fuckoff otherwise you'll be nicked! Tho ob lost it, simple! I think they are trying to ban innocent people to make themselves look better. I bet quite a few of the people arrested were first time offenders, and the reason for this is that many "non hooligans" were confronted by palace fans and had no option other than to defend themselves.....This means that NON Albion hooligans will receive banning orders and treated like criminals because of police incompetence. I hope they have learnt from that game and hopefully we won't see anymore scenes like that at the Amex.

really :ohmy:

Prettyboyshaw

Feb 20, 2004
Saltdean
Yeah because the police have some much time and resources they can set up a whole team to pinpoint a few bootle chuckers. Its made out to be major trouble when nothing much actually happened.

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
oh yeah

i think hes a bit of a snake at the minute anyway for not coming out for my bday bash, keyser was fuming!!!!

Its probably cos he already had plans, wasnt you supposed to be seeing him on Friday to give that money back?:whistle:

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
im sure plenty on here know of people that have banning orders,but still manage to get in at away games
,but home game now with the smartcard systems,means you have no chance of getting in

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Well if you haven't done anything wrong that is severe enough to get a ban then you have nothing to worry about. If you have, good riddance to you.

Really? So you can be banned without the right to defend yourself, without evidence being reviewed, and for that 'good riddance', guilty or innocent?

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
Well if you haven't done anything wrong that is severe enough to get a ban then you have nothing to worry about. If you have, good riddance to you.

You can get a civil ban without committing a crime. You talk to the wrong fella, it could be you. Good riddance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here