Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Police 'find blood on walls of Madeleine abduction flat'

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
this is starting to turn into the most horrible story ever IF he is indeed found guilty and Madeline is gone (which i hate to say is more and more likely as each day progresses..)

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
They'd probably find Microscopic particles of blood on the walls of my house too.

Doesn't mean I murdered anyone though.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Unfortunate as it is, it was quite obvious as the days went on that she wouldnt be found.

According to the BBC - they didnt find anything in the flat - so one of these sources are lying anyway!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
There is lesson to be learnt for the Portugese, IMO. That these rules preventing police from issuing information to the public are complete SHITHOUSE. What good has it done in this case? We've had nothing but speculation and false dawns for months, and of course the police cannot easily be held accountable because nobody really knows what information they ever received because it wasn't reported in the first place.

Utterly ridiculous.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Unfortunate as it is, it was quite obvious as the days went on that she wouldnt be found.

According to the BBC - they didnt find anything in the flat - so one of these sources are lying anyway!

You are getting confused.

BBC are reporting that the weekend search of suspect Robert Murats flat didn't turn up anything.

The blood is reported to have been found at the holiday flat she was abducted from.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
There's now a grim theory she was killed and the body dumped at sea. If so, the body may never be found and there will never be closure.

Horrible, horrible, horrible. My heart bleeds.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Portugese police haven't had a clue since day one. Hopefully the blood thing is the same crock of shit as the Jamaican plod's assessment that Bob Woolmer was murdered. Certainly they seem to have changed their tune overnight and now seem to be taking her murder as a fait accompli. Which is bollocks. They seem overly keen to get the media off their backs.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
They'd probably find Microscopic particles of blood on the walls of my house too.

Doesn't mean I murdered anyone though.

indeed , and in a hotel room that is used so many times without the walls being washed , it could lead to a load of people really!

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Where did you read that?

See Bozza's link

Police are also following up a grim new theory that Madeleine was killed inside the apartment and then her body dumped in the sea.

A professor from the University of Algarvem, Joao Alveirinho Dias, is reported to be working with police to work out where tides may have taken her body.

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
Here's the theory that the BBC can't definitely confirm is true, hence are not reporting. however, expect lots of it in your papers tomorrow.

She died in some sort of freak accident, and someone panicked, and pretended to abduct her as a cover-up.

This is set to be one of those grisly internet rumours that will go around forever, I'm afraid.

1066gull

No matter how sad it is, I still think her parents are very very stupid but at the same time, has woken up every parent in this country of the dangers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here