Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Police Dog bites Palace Fan

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
My wife has just said that until The 5-0 defeat at Selhurst a few years back she would never have believed fans accounts of bullying police tactics. That day changed it all for her especially when they came charging through a packed crowd by Norwood junction station on police horses knocking our kids flying and generally acting like complete *****

The Charge of the Fight Brigade then...

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
This is why I'm surprised whenever I see people on here defending police over things like this that arne't football related, because if you go to enough football games you will soon enough see police behaving in this way, to a greater or lesser degree.

Jan 30, 2008
I have to admit I opened this thread expecting to have a laugh, but after reading the story I am disgusted but not that surprised.
I will be travelling to quite a few of our away games this season from London. I'm not looking forward to being herded around by the police and forced on to trains I don't want to get on.
:wanker:.............. enough said !

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
I got bitten on the shoulder by a police horse at Selhurst once, may even have been that infamous Kelvin Morton penalties game - shocked me more than anything as I was wearing an old school sheepskin coat at the time...

Jan 30, 2008
some people might remember the FA cup game at Watford in the late eighties , remember loads getting bites from OB dogs , seem to remember the Argus picking up on it and the OB trying to play it all down :nono:

Ex-Staffs Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Adelaide, SA
Try getting away from Selhurst Park as an Albion fan when you live in London. A mate of mine tried to persuade the old bill to let him go after the game in 2003 but was herded with the rest having been kept behind for ages.

I had the same, they insisted we get on the Brighton train even though we were heading for north london.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here