Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poker chip SWEETIES - any suggestions ?

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
How about using MINI PRINGLES !!

They stack nicely, and are easily eaten afterwards. If you must hace higher value chips then a spot of green food dye would suffice !

SORTED :clap:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
For full away day full-on "geezer" value, use SNOUT, not sweets.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Titanic said:
How about using MINI PRINGLES !!

They stack nicely, and are easily eaten afterwards. If you must hace higher value chips then a spot of green food dye would suffice !

SORTED :clap:
imagine having really bad munchies and being faced by the prospect of starving or eating some of your chips pile...!

ps
how was the Mother-in-Law?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Some marvellous suggestions. I like the idea of chocolate coins as we could all pretend to be PIRATES playing for gold bullion. If I can find some then that could be the weapon of choice. Otherwise, I think several packs of Extra Strong Mints will be the fave, being as they can even be piled up like little chips.

Anyway, if you notice several semi-pissed blokes arguing vociferously over a packet of sweets on Saturday, at least you'll know what its about.

Last edited:

Knightsworld

Aug 19, 2003
WSU, just below the seagull.
Easy 10 said:
Naah bollocks to that. Pen and paper just doesn't work for poker, not when you're checking/betting/raising and all that bollocks.
I'll be PISSED by Haywards Heath remember.

Ha ha, i'll have to get a ticket for the match then, and take all your money (for a change)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Knightsworld said:
Ha ha, i'll have to get a ticket for the match then, and take all your money (for a change)
Just watch what you're doing with that can of.....D'OH !

upnorthnow

Feb 4, 2004
SK13
Starburst, they are different colours and they are wrapped so will still be able to eat them after everyones sticky mitts have been all over them.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I like these suggestions of pre-wrapped sweets. Starburst is a good shout. I've certainly got some food for thought betwen now and Saturday, make no mistake. I shall take the time to contemplate this further within the confines of my local hostelry this very evening, and I thank you for your consideration.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here