Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Points Required

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Unless my maths is wrong - those points targets are incorrect:

If Huddersfield win two more games than us between now and the end of the season, they will finish above us. That would close the gap by 6 points only You need to remember the games in hand.

If Peterborough win three more games then us between now and the end of the season, they will finish above us. As above but 9 points.Game in hand again.

If Southampton win four more games than us between now and the end of the season, they will finish above us. Is correct

You need to add one more win for us into each of your scenarios.

SO.................

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
If we don't get promoted on 86 points, then it will mean a record haul for those teams in 2nd and 3rd.

86 points will be enough

Mk missed out on 2nd place with 87pts.

Shanker45

Jan 19, 2010
East Preston,West Sussex
Starting to feel more confident now when you hear that 7 or 8 wins out of the remaining 12 games will see us home. No real reason to be nervous I guess considering how long we hae been top of the league and winning matches when not playing at our best but the closer we get it makes me get a bit nervous!

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Shankers 7 or 8 wins will see us home assuming all the others win every game (which they can't because some are playing each other). Also, what are the odds of Bmuff, Southampton, Hudds and Peterborough winning ALL their remaining games? Very long odds indeed.

Shanker45

Jan 19, 2010
East Preston,West Sussex
Shankers 7 or 8 wins will see us home assuming all the others win every game (which they can't because some are playing each other). Also, what are the odds of Bmuff, Southampton, Hudds and Peterborough winning ALL their remaining games? Very long odds indeed.

Ok, will try to relax. If we can win 2 out of our next three games I will feel happier!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here