Votes: 5 11.4%

Votes: 8 18.2%

• Total voters

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
How many will we GARNER?

Bear in mind that 2 points or less will probably see us slip into the bottom four. Well done THICKY Adams. :thumbsup:

(poll to follow)

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
6 points

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I have faith that we will get six big fat juicy points.

Micky's tactical genius will be proved when Virgo smacks in a rasping cross, having recieved the ball from an 80+ yard Elphic 'hoof'. Sullivan (playing up front) will get on the end of it and put us in the lead.

Our defence will hold out both games. I predict two MoM performances from Hawkins.

FACT

Last edited:

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Two pleasing points on the road will do nicely.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Brighton will win at Peterboro', But lose at Hartlepool..

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
NONE.

But if Adams actually decides to pick the right team then SIX.

But he wont so none it is and bottom 4 beckons.

WELL DONE to ALL concerned.

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury
NONE.

But if Adams actually decides to pick the right team then SIX.

I don't agree with that.

If he picked the right team (whatever that is!) and they all played to their potential, I still wouldn't give us much chance of beating Peterborough. They are a quality side in this division this season and I think they'll be up there for promotion.

However, I'd like to think that our best side and best play would get us a decent result at Hartlepool.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Dear Micky Adams,

During times of this crunching credits business, I would like to point out that this week is an expensive week for Brighton fans. We are expected to buy Derby tickets at £18 a go. It is £15 to get into Peterborough, on top of £15ish each in petrol costs. It is £20 to get into Hartlepool on top of £40ish train fares.

This does not include pints of cider/larger/ale and trips to various healthy KFC's, Burger Kings and fast food outlets.

So I beg you please to at least to try and fix the velvet bag team selection and not play Adam Virgo anywhere other than central defence, and if you could stop the team playing like a complete bunch of leg mentals that would be great.

I know people moan about our players only playing short passes to our team mates, but it is better than hoofing it to the keeper like your teachers pet boy, Virgo

I am still not a defeatist, but it is getting beyond a joke now

Thank you please x

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Is the correct answer David, my friend.

What crass comment blaming the fans will THICKY Adams come out with once this obvious situation has arisen?

"To be fair, nobody told me when I took over, that we had to be out of the bottom four in November. I apologise if that was the case"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here