Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Points from next THREE games

How many points from next THREE games?

• Total voters

HenryC

Mar 27, 2010
South West!
I think we are going to do well this season and shouldn't be intimidated by Reading and QPR. They were both SHITE last year and we were (arguably) the best team in the Championship.

I predict that we will win 2 out of the 3 games in question.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I think Millwall have a VERY good squad this year which we'll struggle to play against. I think they'll earn a point. I can't see us taking anything from Reading or QPR so I'll go for 1 point from the next 3. I know that sounds incredibly pessimistic but it's a tough run in. A result with Millwall would be a huge lift because QPR, and Reading away will be among our toughest games this season.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I think Millwall have a VERY good squad this year which we'll struggle to play against. I think they'll earn a point. I can't see us taking anything from Reading or QPR so I'll go for 1 point from the next 3. I know that sounds incredibly pessimistic but it's a tough run in. A result with Millwall would be a huge lift because QPR, and Reading away will be among our toughest games this season.

Where are you looking? Millwall look ****ing AWFUL so far.

Goldstone76

Jun 13, 2013
For those who have supported this club over many years heres the likely scenario according to my logic..

Millwall 1 - 1 draw
Reading 1 - 2 win
QPR 3 - 1 lose

And Not

Millwall 2 - 0 win
Reading 1 - 1 draw
QPR 3 - 0 lose

Just saying!

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
3 points.

Blimey. You have posted on here. Never seen you on here but always see you on the Palace site and you have green rep whereas other BHAFC posters get red or banned.

You seem to rim their arses over on their site and slate BHA fans off. You are a window licker.

I have issued an infraction against you, please note abuse and name calling is not wanted on NSC, can everyone who reads this please be aware that we will not put up with it, and all abuse / playground name calling will be dealt with.

Thanks
Tony.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
beat millwall 3-0
win at reading 1-0
lose at qpr 2-1 (late dodgy pen)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here