Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pointless Observation of the day

dac1980

Sep 20, 2011
Do we not have long sleeved shirts as 3 of our players had shirts with short sleeves and blue under vests with long sleeves on

The long sleeved blue shirts the players wear are base layers, the most common ones are designed to keep your muscles fresh take, moisture away from the body keeping you warm and increase your recovery time. I don't think many players wear long sleeve nowadays as the base layers are the in thing and are less restrictive (possibly less for opposition to grab also).

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Well that's possibly another shirt that [MENTION=268]Superphil[/MENTION] will be trying to get hold of otherwise his collection will be incomplete

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Well that's possibly another shirt that [MENTION=268]Superphil[/MENTION] will be trying to get hold of otherwise his collection will be incomplete

He he, yes, I think so, just need to get my current shirt and cut off the collar, but then I wouldn't have a shirt with a collar :glare:

My latest is a tad older, this one, we wore unbadged and unbranded Bukta shirts for the last 2 months of the 76/77 season.
football_shirt_26527_1_0x80x0.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here