Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pointless Football Clubs

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Port Vale, what is the point? I've been wracking my brain but just can't think of a more pointless football club than the Vale. If they disappeared off the face of the planet tomorrow I don't think anyone, even Stoke fans, would notice. Anyone come up with any other nominees?

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
manchester united...actually no, i withdraw that. there brilliant for arsenal fans to joke about

i cant really think of any pointless clubs..infact there is none

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Crystal Palace

Cheeky Monkey said:
Port Vale, what is the point? I've been wracking my brain but just can't think of a more pointless football club than the Vale. If they disappeared off the face of the planet tomorrow I don't think anyone, even Stoke fans, would notice. Anyone come up with any other nominees?

Although I agree to a point, I think your coments are a little ill-timed given the grief we're currently going through. Didn't the planning inspector same pretty much the same thing about us?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Just what I was thinking.
Not really the time to be dissing other clubs for no apparent reason - not when we're asking the fans of those "pointless" football clubs to write to JP in support of Falmer...

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Port Vale sold us Nobby Horton that's a good enough reason for their existence for me :clap:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
A leading contender for ill-timed thread of the month award?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
MRRF said:
these sorts opf threads really shouldn'y be going on with the predicament our club is in at the moment.

Please close this

Preferably remove it...

I've never understood the point of Chelsea. West London has three perfectly respectable community football clubs at Brentford, Fulham and QPR. And if you're not into community based football, but want to watch multi-millionaires turning up in flash cars to sit on a bench for 90 minutes, what's wrong with Arsenal and Manchester United?

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
MRRF said:
these sorts opf threads really shouldn'y be going on with the predicament our club is in at the moment.

Please close this

Wholeheartedly agree. Ill timed and inappropriate. Pse delete this thread mods. Football would be a poorer game if we lost any club........and that includes Palace.

:glare::D

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here