Chislehurst
If Jam wasn't invented there would be no such thing as strawberries

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
lincs seagull said:
mice can fit in a hole the size of a standard Bic pen

This is very true, ask any Enviroment Health Officer what the pencil test is. If you can fit a pencil / pen in a gap then a mouse can get through the same hole.

St.George

Sep 19, 2003
BN25 1TH
i'm a wanker! FACT! :tosser:

CAFC Matt

Jul 27, 2003
Woodindean
Rangdo said:
I didn't know you were a bus spotter. Do you get the drivers autographs?

No I was bored at work last week and so read the bus times booklet that was lying around. Quite a interesting read it was :lolol:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Lush said:
2. Alfred Hitchcock didn't have a belly button.
Thats just biologically impossible. Everyone has to have one, even if its a small "neat" one. It MUST be there somewhere.

9. The average person over 50 will have spent 5 years waiting in lines.
No way. Thats 10% of your life, or 2.4 hours a day, every day. Even if we made the Playoff Final every year, this still wouldn't equate to 10% of your life spent in queues (even though it might feel like it).

Highly dubious Lush...makes me doubt the others. ;)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Wardywonderland said:
This is very true, ask any Enviroment Health Officer what the pencil test is. If you can fit a pencil / pen in a gap then a mouse can get through the same hole.
I think you'll find the "pencil test" is conducted by women to see how droopy their tits are. If they can "hold" a pencil under their tit, then sadly, they're going south.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Easy 10 said:
Thats just biologically impossible. Everyone has to have one, even if its a small "neat" one. It MUST be there somewhere.

Have to disagree, surely in the history of MAN (ok ok Human Being for the PC Brigade) there must be evidence of deformed tube (forget the name) that when healed on the body it "covers up" instead of the usual insert/outsert (really having problems with words today).

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
CrabtreeBHA said:
Have to disagree, surely in the history of MAN (ok ok Human Being for the PC Brigade) there must be evidence of deformed tube (forget the name) that when healed on the body it "covers up" instead of the usual insert/outsert (really having problems with words today).
Well I'm sure there are various mutations which can occur (just look around Selhurst on a Saturday afternoon). But a foetus has to be fed via an umbilicus in order to grow. That then has to be removed, and that will always, always leave a scar. It cannot heal completely up, thats just an impossibilty.

I'm sorry, but I do not accept that it is possible for a human being not to have a belly button.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Easy 10 said:
I'm sorry, but I do not accept that it is possible for a human being not to have a belly button.

oh yeah I'm with you on that, I was just seeing if the possiblity of such a disformation of the skin overlapping itself would provide an example of "no belly button" in the minor form!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
CrabtreeBHA said:
oh yeah I'm with you on that, I was just seeing if the possiblity of such a disformation of the skin overlapping itself would provide an example of "no belly button" in the minor form!
Ahh, so you mean like an unsightly flap of skin hanging over the belly button. Maybe thats possible.

But to say that Alfred Hitchcock has NO belly button...I would need some extensive photographic evidence along with a detailed surgical report from a genius before I believed it.

Either that or Lord B would have to tell me its true. Only then would I believe.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Found THIS Easy:

According to KidsHealth, which claims to be “the largest and most visited site on the Web providing doctor-approved health information about children,” a belly button (or navel) is one of the very few features on the body that every single person in the world has.
However, there may be one eyewitness description of Sir Alfred's tummy, missing its belly button due to surgery. The quote is from the actress Karen Black, whom Hitch directed in his final film, Family Plot in 1976. It is said to have appeared in the liberal monthly humor review, The Funny Times. In a story by humorist Jon Winokur, Black says Hitchcock “pulled up his shirt to show me his belly button – which he didn't have. He'd had an operation and when they sewed him up, they took it away. His belly button was gone!”

Surgery being the key word there me thinks :thumbsup:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Well, thats settled that then, good work Crabbers. We were BOTH right. How bizarre to have your belly button surgically removed - what would happen to all that fluff ?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Easy 10 said:
what would happen to all that fluff ?

probably finds a new home underneath the fore...........

imagine picking THAT out in public :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here