Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Plymouth v Macclesfield

ward is god

Dec 26, 2008
Somerset near Yeovil
We were made to feel very welcome and had a good day. Great to hear Brighton fans behind the goal leading the singing. The football was awful - I just can't believe how far we have come and how far Argyle have fallen in such a shirt time. The attendance was very disappointing. Also there were 56 Macc fans - the away team had fewer fans than the Albion by a country mile!

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
Thanks to everyone that turned up, helped put out fliers, wore green, told friends, posted on twitter/Facebook, or even just enjoyed the atmosphere. It's been a brilliant day (if slightly long) with a great result for Argyle.

Sent by the power of squirrel poo

daatgreen

Sep 4, 2011
Have safe journeys home, you Albion fans are fantastic! The best atmosphere at Home Park for months...It's no coincidence this is our first win since Easter. "Left side/right side", I need a new stereo :)

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
Great day out. Made really welcome. Fan Fest a great laugh. As Pon Mo Buz pointed out "when was the last time Atilla took the stage after a Muslim joke and a rape gag". Fantastic singing.

Argyle will be fine if they up their fitness levels and keep the ball on the ground.

Seagulls over Lewes

Jul 5, 2003
Rodmell
fansunited.jpg

Up the Mighty Rooks.

My flag by the way.

pafc 1976

Sep 25, 2011
Id just like to say a big thank you to all the fans who turned up today, it was definately a special atmosphere and gave a huge sense of unity after our worrying times. Hopefully things might just be looking up off the pitch but iv learnt not to count my chickens until they are firmly hatched !!

A couple of comments about the football not being great. I just wanna say all through pre-season and the start of the current campaign we've tried to play football and at times its been nice to watch. The first few games i was thinking although we weren't getting results we were going in the right direction and once this new team had gelled things would turn. Trouble is i dont think you can do it in this league unless you can mix it up and i get the feeling Fletcher (new player manager) believed that too. We tried to play football in the right areas but got the ball to the final third quickly and built from there, something i think will bring more success in the long run in this league and if thats the case then id hope they keep doing that , its a "results business", and we just need some!!

Brightons rise and Plymouths demise ? .. Happy for Brighton and as for Argyle..... hopefully.... we'll be back !!

Thanks again for all you've done...... Fans united... will never be defeated!!

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Sometimes it's easy to feel you are alone and it's a war you can't win with the odds stacked against you.

I hope this has shown, as it did for us, that real football fans are aware and are backing you and certainly we can show that, although the struggle may be (very) long and there will be setbacks, if you all stick together and fight then you will win. Non-football folk don't realise how so many people will fight to save to save that 90 mins of misery(!) every week. Who would ever have thought that Attila, Liz Costa & Paul Samrah, with many others, would all use that common bond and that's what your lot need to do.

We are now having the best time ever, and we all worked damn hard to get it. I'm sure the comments about the standard of football in Div 2 were not personal, just a case of where we are now. We actually left div 2 because Micky Adams assembled the biggest and toughest bunch of players we've ever had, we were well 'ard but it did the trick.

All the very best of luck and wasn't it shameful that the Football League show didn't even give Fans United a mention?

The guy from falkirk apparently flew down. Amazing!
Not as amazing as if he had driven down!

pedant alert !!! sorry Peever but Canada is definitely the left side :thumbsup:
I did an image search to find one of those maps produced in the Far East showing Asia in the middle to prove you wrong but no, you are right, it is on the left.

upside-down-world-map21.gif

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here