Jamie Smith
Dunk

Stumpy Tim

-------------------Ankergren---------------------

Inigo--------Elphick----------El-Abd--------Painter

---------------Bridcutt------Sparrow----------------

Bennett----------------Baz------------------LuaLua

--------------------Sandaza----------------------

Give Kish a rest following the long trip, and Murray too... that looked like hard work playing up-front alone

kingstn seagull

Sep 4, 2007
YORKSHARE
------------------Ankergren---------------------

Calderon--------Elphick----------El-Abd--------Painter

---------------Bridcutt------Battipiedi---------------

Bennett--------------Sparrow------------------LuaLua

--------------------Sandaza----------------------

Subs: Brezovan, Dicker, Greer, Baz, Murray, Barnes, Smith

I'll be a bit worried if kish is too tired to play because he's looked really solid in DM so I reckon Gus might play 2 holding and give Murray a rest.
Personally I'd be a bit worried with this team but this is my guess at Gus' team.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Why is everyone putting Sandaza to start, we haven't seen him play yet and by all rights he sounds very unfit. Surely more likely to come on for the last 30 minutes?

Claiming that sandaza and Murray will be a great partnerships seems a tad premature.

Stumpy Tim

Why is everyone putting Sandaza to start, we haven't seen him play yet and by all rights he sounds very unfit. Surely more likely to come on for the last 30 minutes?

Claiming that sandaza and Murray will be a great partnerships seems a tad premature.

I put Sandaza up-front because I think Murray will be very tired from playing up-front alone on Saturday, and by all accounts Barnes can't play the lone striker role.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Think Gus will stick with the team that started at Carlisle and start off by trying to avoid defeat first and foremost and then go from there as the game goes on.

He may be a little more adventurous at home on Saturday.

Completely agree. Plymouth look like they are about to embark on one of those runs that clubs often have when they get a new manager.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
The only change worth looking at is Kish in my opinion, 2 long trips in 4 days maybe too muxh for him and he has just got over a couple of niggles so might be worth resting him.

If he says he is fine though i would keep the same 11 as saturday.

jayjaybhafc

Jul 24, 2010
Mine IS :
------
---------------------------Spaz-------------------------------------------
Kaz-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:tosser: All The Wankers !!!!

This is wicked. This means in our midfield we could have Kaz, Spaz and Christian Baz.

The English student in me admires this, and it certainly wouldn't be short of FLAIR. :albion1:

the hitman

Jan 17, 2008
Viva Las Burgess Hill

I have put Sandaza to start for a simple reason really, Murray and Barnes are not getting enough goals. To get promotion, we need a striker that can get 20+ goals, niether Murray or Barnes are good enough to get 20+ goals a season. Sandaza has come here to get the goals, therefore must be first choice, as i said in a previos post, i doubt he will last 90 mins, which i would then bring Barnes on for him.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Some really interesting selections..

I think it'll be;

Ankergren

Calderon (RB)
El-Abd (CB)
Elphick (CB)
Painter (LB

Dicker (DMC)
Sparrow (MC)
Kish (DMC)

Bennett (RW)
Lua-Lua (LW)

Murray (ST)

SUBS:
Brezovan
Dunk
Bridcutt
Baz
Sandaza
Barnes
Smith

And see no reason why he would change it short of Kish's fitness being an issue at age 48.

Seeing a lot of people saying Greer will play - I don't understand this. Our centre halves by all accounts have been exceptional in the past few games, and we've kept two clean sheets in a row. Madness!

Also, I know it's exciting having a new striker and we're desperate to see him, but Poyet obviously isn't liking things so far in training from him - he'll be brought in very slowly. Don't forget, if he is sweating like f*** and well behind the pace in a training game, there is no way he'll get a game yet.

the hitman

Jan 17, 2008
Viva Las Burgess Hill
Also, I know it's exciting having a new striker and we're desperate to see him, but Poyet obviously isn't liking things so far in training from him - he'll be brought in very slowly. Don't forget, if he is sweating like f*** and well behind the pace in a training game, there is no way he'll get a game yet.

Understand that, but, Murray has not been scoring enough, neither has Barnes. I would prefere to see Sandaza be given his chance, evan if he is taken off after 45mins, and due to Plymouth being Barnes' former club, i'd bring him on as the replacement.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here