Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Plymouth Argyle v. Brighton & Hove Albion (Official Thread)

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
As it stands we would still be 6 points clear with better goal difference.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
We should just tighten right up at the back and keep the score down. Put it down to experience. Look forward to Virgo and McCammon and hope the other teams around us lose.

The glass is always half full with me!

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
I now reserve the right not to fein optimism for the remainder of this match.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
What the f*** is going on? I've just got in from a nice evening out to find that we're being dicked senseless by PLYMOUTH! And it's not even half time. Can someone give me a brief synopsis of just why we are 4-1 down to a pile of shite like plymouth? Thanks.

StevieV

Aug 13, 2003
I am far too afraid, very glad other results aren't killing us today though.

*Praying for 2nd half comeback*

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Leeds 0 Gillingham 1 :angry: :angry: :angry:

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
garry nelsons left foot said:
What the f*** is going on? I've just got in from a nice evening out to find that we're being dicked senseless by PLYMOUTH! And it's not even half time. Can someone give me a brief synopsis of just why we are 4-1 down to a pile of shite like plymouth? Thanks.

:lolol:

Sounds like could be 5 or 6. Pen and free kick goals were apparently dodgy decisions.

twickers

Jul 17, 2003

Your evening has been quite a pro-tracted affair, so much that's it's carried on through the morning and into the afternoon.

Fortunately this match will only last 90 minutes and maybe a few minutes more.

I recommend you go back out and carry your evening through into tonight and then read all about it in the Sundays.

Last edited:

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
f***ing f***

is about all I can manage right now

I'm going down the pub

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
By the sounds of it we're second best, lack-lustre, letting them at us. According to Harty, the fourth goal "was like the parting of the red sea", we just stood off and let the bloke run through. By the sounds of it, the referee is absolutely dire, too, two dodgy decisions for the peno and the free-kick.

Interesting rant from Harty on Leon Knight's petulance, too, and probably quite right.

COME ON ALBION!!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here