Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Plymouth Argyle is saved

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Not putting a downer at all on PAFC
I didn't say you were.
just the hypocrites on here who all of a sudden do not consider going in to administration as cheating.
Like I said, their circumstances are very different. Palace's flouting of the rules are more comparable with Portsmouth's.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
No comments about creditors not getting paid what they're owed?

I'm very surprised....

Good news though, one of my best mate's an Argyle fan, we road tripped from Southampton to Sheffield Weds for the first game last season after the administration was announced. Great day out, excellent atmosphere & an impressive PAFC win.

Well done mate. Lets see if you can derail the thread with your petty tribalism

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
As I said, one of my best friends is an Argyle fan & writes their fanzine Rub Of The Greens, to which I also contribute.

Well bully for you - nothing like trumpeting your own self-importance is there?

I think I am aware of the situation. I also believe I said congratulations?

Not putting a downer at all on PAFC, just the hypocrites on here who all of a sudden do not consider going in to administration as cheating.

Hyprocrites? You've got some front. Nobody has said that going into administration isn't cheating, but if you are as in the know as you say you are, you will be well aware that their situation is wildly different to yours, particularly 2nd time around.

Dartmoors Green

Sep 3, 2011
From up here on the edge of Dartmoor I swear I can hear the whoooop,whoooop, of dozens of ships in Devonport Naval Base on VE Day.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Hark at the bitter palace fans :lolol:, don't worry boys you're still beating Plymouth 2-1.

Congratulations Pilgrims, great news :clap:

Lush

Mods' Pet
Message from PAFC fan: "Many thanks for all of your help guys. We really needed a boost at the time you did your stuff and boy did you provide it! Fans United will never be defeated!"

Massive massive thanks to everyone on here who wore green, held up a green card, blew up a green balloon, went down to support PAFC or Fans Reunited or supported in any way.

You all played a small part in saving a great club.

WELL DONE PLYMOUTH!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Greengulls1

Sep 21, 2011
Today has been long overdue. I'm speechless. Sat in my shop crying out of pure joy my club has been saved. A massive thankyou to all of you Brighton fans that stood by us and supported our cause. :) greengulls greengulls

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
As I said, one of my best friends is an Argyle fan & writes their fanzine Rub Of The Greens, to which I also contribute. I think I am aware of the situation. I also believe I said congratulations?

Not putting a downer at all on PAFC, just the hypocrites on here who all of a sudden do not consider going in to administration as cheating.

No, you were cheating scum and PAFC have suffered from the devils of anti-football.:p:eek::ohmy::tantrum:

X Isle

Mar 6, 2011
Worthing
Can't stop long, i've just got back in and have a flagan of 7.5% 'still and dry stuff' to polish off that's been waiting this wonderful day.

I can't however start the celebrations without thanking our good friends from the Amex, your part will go down in our history just as our little bit is in yours.

Long live Plymouth Argyle, and long live Brighton & Hove Albion.

Thank you.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Really pleased for PAFC, no matter how far down the chain you are, knowing your club is not gonna disappear is a massive fillip. Now you can dream about climbing back up again, which I'm sure you will.

I can remember when we didn't care a toss about the football, it was all about survival and i still remember so clearly my joy when DK took over. I imagine Plymouth fans are equally ecstatic today.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here