Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Plumbers - Advice

Jul 7, 2003
Bolton
Plumber was a one-man band. But as a warning to anyone in the South Hampshire area here is his details (phone number removed - although he certainly deserves a few calls)

Malcolm R Butler
East Stratton, Winchester, Hampshire SO21 3DU

Early Doors

Coach
Sep 15, 2003
Horsham
Eastleigh Seagull said:
Plumber was a one-man band. But as a warning to anyone in the South Hampshire area here is his details (phone number removed - although he certainly deserves a few calls)

Malcolm R Butler
East Stratton, Winchester, Hampshire SO21 3DU

What say we donote a tenner each for this man to be 'visited'?
Teach him not to take the piss out of an NSCer
:angry: :angry: :lolol:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Make sure you report him to Trading Standards as well.

Jul 7, 2003
Bolton
thanks a lot - have relayed everyone's thoughts to 'er indoors as well - she is much more cheery. Definitely shook up her a bit being fleeced.

robbied69

Sep 20, 2005
North London
How about we all call him, and ask him to come round to ask for quotes for jobs and then say we found someone else.

gasgull

Nov 14, 2003
Newick
Having been in the buisiness for 25 years(20 with bgas,5 self employed) this bloke obviously isnt very well qualified or a complete f*** brain and doesnt know how to tile of fit a shower.Its a discrace to charge a call out fee if he cant do the work,cancel the the cheque,also corgi have a complaints procedure,check out there web site.They may not want to know but he may have had other complaints and soon the may have to act..Gives us honest heating engineers a bad name

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
I cancelled the cheque I gave to the geezer who came round and did a non-job on my boiler a few weeks ago and I've not heard anything since. Think they realise when people have sussed them out.

Anyway if my bloke does complain, he can try and take me to court if he likes cos Corgi have confirmed he wasn't registered to look at boilers in the first place.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here