Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Plumber?

Chester Drawers

Apr 15, 2004
Belair
Australian surgeons cut 16 washers from penis
A man was operated on in Hornsby Hospital early yesterday to remove 16 stainless steel washers from his penis.

Berowra Fire Rescue officers were called to alleviate the man from his awkward predicament at 3am. It was not clear how the situation arose.

The man may well have thought long and hard about placing himself in the difficult situation.

Fire Rescue Officers spent more than an hour unsuccessfully attempting to remove the washers, before the man was taken into an operating theatre about 4.30am.

Surgeons took about 90 minutes to remove the washers using fire brigade equipment.

A hospital spokesman said equipment normally used to remove rings from fingers was ineffective because of the thicker nature of the washers. The man was in a satisfactory condition.

Got those close season blues anyone? If so, here's just the thing to brighten up your lives.

Several cases of "penile injuries from vacuum cleaners" have been reported over the years in the British Medical Journal. The summary injury reports are an interesting read and at least one originates from the Royal Sussex County in Eastern Road.

"Case 1--A 60-year-old man said that he was changing the plug of his Hoover Dustette vacuum cleaner in the nude while his wife was out shopping. It 'turned itself on' and caught his penis, causing tears around the external meatus.... Multiple lacerations of the glans [were] repaired with catgut."

"Case 2--A 65-year-old railway signalman was in his signal box when he bent down to pick up his tools and 'caught his penis in a Hoover Dustette, which happened to be switched on.' He suffered extensive lacerations to the glans."

"Case 3--A 49-year-old man was vacuuming his friend's staircase in a loose-fitting dressing gown, when, intending to switch the machine off, he leaned across to reach the plug; 'at that moment his dressing gown became undone and his penis was sucked into the vacuum cleaner."

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Got those close season blues anyone? If so, here's just the thing to brighten up your lives.

Several cases of "penile injuries from vacuum cleaners" have been reported over the years in the British Medical Journal. The summary injury reports are an interesting read and at least one originates from the Royal Sussex County in Eastern Road.

"Case 1--A 60-year-old man said that he was changing the plug of his Hoover Dustette vacuum cleaner in the nude while his wife was out shopping. It 'turned itself on' and caught his penis, causing tears around the external meatus.... Multiple lacerations of the glans [were] repaired with catgut."

"Case 2--A 65-year-old railway signalman was in his signal box when he bent down to pick up his tools and 'caught his penis in a Hoover Dustette, which happened to be switched on.' He suffered extensive lacerations to the glans."

"Case 3--A 49-year-old man was vacuuming his friend's staircase in a loose-fitting dressing gown, when, intending to switch the machine off, he leaned across to reach the plug; 'at that moment his dressing gown became undone and his penis was sucked into the vacuum cleaner."

All sounds perfectly plausible, the amount of times I have nearly put my gentleman in the hoover I have lost count!

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
All sounds perfectly plausible, the amount of times I have nearly put my gentleman in the hoover I have lost count!

Oh yeah, you haven't LIVED until you've done the vacuuming in the nude.

What gets me is that they think that a story involving a bloke doing the vacuuming is a good cover. I mean COME ON. At least get a plausible excuse.

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here

is that some kind of euphemism?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here