Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Plenty of tickets left for Barnsley and Coventry

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
I have a purchase history, i dont have anyone on my thingy i dont know anyone that follows football in Brighton apart from my partner.

Just get on there now, go to the freinds and family section and create (register)an account for your partner (probably easiest to use your own address as she will always go with you) and then hey presto, she has an account. Then go back in and choose a ticket for cov (near you), change your name by the ticket to hers with the scroll and then buy it. The paper ticket will get sent to you, simple. Then she has a purchase history too. All sorted.

pseudonym

Sep 22, 2011
Hell
Just get on there now, go to the freinds and family section and create (register)an account for your partner (probably easiest to use your own address as she will always go with you) and then hey presto, she has an account. Then go back in and choose a ticket for cov (near you), change your name by the ticket to hers with the scroll and then buy it. The paper ticket will get sent to you, simple. Then she has a purchase history too. All sorted.

How do you know the partner is a she??

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
my missus wants to go, before baby shows up which is sometime of but best to get it in earlyish doors than when she is about to pop, but i can only buy one ticket for myself which is bloody annoying

Why can't you set up a fan number for your missus and then buy the two tickets?

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
How do you know the partner is a she??

Probably because he read the whole thread!!

my missus wants to go, before baby shows up which is sometime of but best to get it in earlyish doors than when she is about to pop, but i can only buy one ticket for myself which is bloody annoying

oldalbiongirl

Jun 25, 2011
The tickets thing might be because of system probs. I have twice tried to buy tickets for Cov and Barnsley for friends and now its saying that may have been debited but problems with transaction contact club ... so maybe there is a system glitch?!

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
For the sake of your readers could you please re read what you write you made the opposite mistake yesterday when you said you were ' bored offscholes and neville' or something.
I am not having a go but it is quite annoying!

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Why have the club missed a trick about students when every game has been a sell out? Coventry and Barnsley are AGES away and will easily sell out at normal prices.

Bulldog

Sep 25, 2010
Seats available but can't but them?

I had the same problem for Hull, select available seat, that I just get -

•Sorry, there are no tickets available for the selected stand and area. Please re-select and try again.

Tried 6 seats, all available, waited an hour in case someone else had selected them, but can't buy it.

The Hull game would only let me buy in the East stand but now I can't get anything, any ideas?

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
I found that I could only buy in WSL block I and east stand block H. When I tried other blocks, it wouldn't let me buy. Reserved for the ticket office to sell?

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;4438767 said:
If you think there's 4000 young people living opposite - madness. In fact I'll bring it up in that suggestions forum!

Thank the lord for East Slope bar though, £1.90 a pint on matchdays and no ques :thumbsup:

Ooh I might head up there. Will my Brighton Uni ID card be enough to be allowed?

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Selling out three and a half weeks in advance for possibly the least attractive fixture of the season.. yeh I'm not sure there's any reason to panic just yet.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Seats available but can't but them?

I had the same problem for Hull, select available seat, that I just get -

•Sorry, there are no tickets available for the selected stand and area. Please re-select and try again.
When you choose a seat and get that error, it maybe that someone else has the seat reserved, but hasn't completed check-out etc. If seats are running low, instead of choosing your seat, just choose your block and let it auto allocate a seat for you, and you should get them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here