Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Plenty of police hanging about on Brighton station

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
All the ingredients for a busy day and night for the boys and girls in blue - the allure of hot weather, a day at the seaside and all day drinking ahead of a spicy local derby. Can see a lot of punters throwing a 'sickie' and heading for Brighton early, especially if they know to allow loads of time to get to the Amex.

Good that the plod have got their act together for this one. Take any trouble makers off the streets early. Don't want any of those looters running amok in our fair City. Then tonight the Seagulls administer a thashing just add to the misery of our guests.

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
I wonder if the mods will start banning these morons for 24 hours. Gaz99 saying there's Palace tools everywhere, and this muppet saying that the train station is swarming with police.

How about we treat this like any other fixture until 19:30 and then give the scum verbal hell and make Falmer the most imposing place in the country for the following 2.5 hours.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
I wonder if the mods will start banning these morons for 24 hours. Gaz99 saying there's Palace tools everywhere, and this muppet saying that the train station is swarming with police.

How about we treat this like any other fixture until 19:30 and then give the scum verbal hell and make Falmer the most imposing place in the country for the following 2.5 hours.

This. Should be a friggin ace night of football. We're at home, enjoy the night guys!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Why are you trying to sensationalise things? There was one van and one motorcycle and they were parked up with nobody in them. The slip by the taxi rank is the BTP office.

:lol: Indeed, it is, and it's where they always park their vehicles, unless they're out & about, picking up pieces of people from railway lines elsewhere in Sussex.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I have to say that in my view anyone who tries, no matter how "innocently" to stir up violence, should be banned from this board and that includes the likes of Southern Sid and Ernest who seem to find it humerous.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I have to say that in my view anyone who tries, no matter how "innocently" to stir up violence, should be banned from this board and that includes the likes of Southern Sid and Ernest who seem to find it humerous.

It's pretty pathetic really. I'd move this one to 'Childish Ramblings' if it still existed... so it's going to The Other Stuff.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
get over your selve's. Calling for your own fan's to be banned is pretty sad. It's a Derby, temperature's will be raised and some people may get over excited but to ban someone for it is pathetic. Love this site but there are some right jobs worth's who need to get a grip.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here