Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pledges to get McGhee up to Nottingham..

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
1066....what the hell is that picture of CKR all about?

He looks about 20 stone and is cuddling an alien

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Binney_on_acid said:
Possibly the most inane thread that I've ever read. Remove your head from your backside - You might even see broad daylight.

Why did you bother opening it then?

gerbil said:
Why did you bother opening it then?
It's always mildly interesting seeing the list of people who have already given up on the team :wave:

Remarkable how Rougvie was crying to me yesterday about how I lump him in with the anti-McGhee whingers, claiming how he is always so fair and balanced in his criticisms of McGhee. Yet we get this stuff from him that would embarrass the limited intellect of spotty teenagers :)

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
London Irish said:
It's always mildly interesting seeing the list of people who have already given up on the team :wave:

Remarkable how Rougvie was crying to me yesterday about how I lump him in with the anti-McGhee whingers, claiming how he is always so fair and balanced in his criticisms of McGhee. Yet we get this stuff from him that would embarrass the limited intellect of spotty teenagers :)

Predictable and Patronising.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
London Irish said:

I dont think you have quite grasped British sense of humour but supposedly being "Irish" you wouldnt. Its called gallows humour and having met Rougvie I certainly would not call him an anti MM whinger...merely questioning his judgement from time to time.

Remember as you quite rightly pointed out only the pope is infallible.:

Last edited:

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
London Irish said:

I'm presuming that remark was aimed at me?

Thing is Paddy a lot of us have had many years of seeing the Albion struggle so it's not new.
You,however are different this is what? your 3rd relegation scrap?

Locky

Oct 2, 2003
Brighton
London Irish said:

As Uncle Buck said:

But also a slur on the intelligence of spotty teenagers.

Locky said:
But also a slur on the intelligence of spotty teenagers.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
London Irish said:

To be fair most spotty teenagers would probably have said 'down to Nottingham'.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Uncle Buck said:
Not patronising Uncle Buck but you are just as predictable. (imo)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here