Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Please please please stop moaning at Leon

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Thought he played well on Tuesday night. Worked hard, got on the end of a few things in the box as well, which he has not been doing that much of this season so far. I didn't hear anyone slagging him off in H Block, but we could get behind him more.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
its seems what ever knight does is never enough
however when virgo plays he is almost always mom to some people no matter how little he does

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I'm not, I know exactly what you mean.

It's always encouragement and praise for Virgo. On Tuesday he chased abit and worked hard but apart from that he was ineffective and his control was worse than woeful yet people were still singing his praises afterwards.

ILOVEBHA

Jul 27, 2004
Shoreham By Sea
Is there any way we can put a petition on here and get people to enter their support for Leon Knight and then pass it onto him and the club showing our support for him.
This will increase his confidence and hopefully get us a few more goals
I would if i knew how but it needs to be at the top of the page and i dont know how.

Tom the Croc

Oct 12, 2004
Brighton - where else?
After a poor start, I really think Leon is starting to improve now. It looked a jump in class for him, but hes coming to terms with it now. He was very useful at Nottingham Forest, and did ok at Gillingham and v Sheffield United. He was unlucky to be taken off on Saturday and on Tuesday he WAS our attack. Get behind him and we may see more goals like Tuesday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here