Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Please, please, please can we come up with some NEW songs (Merged*4)

Sir Dougie Freedman

Dec 8, 2008
I've never claimed to be, but when on the groups official facebook a youtube channell is linked with f***ing 5 people in a car singing 10 german bombers, then I'm sorry but the natural reaction is to think the whole thing is fairly hopeless (and amusing from a palace perspective).

no response? nope didn't think so, muppets.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
I have a song suggestion, but it's for Sun Jihai, so we need to sign him first.

(She'll be coming round the mountain)

He'll come running down the wing, Sun Jihai
He'll come running down the wing, Sun Jihai
He's small and pretty nippy
His father owns a chippy
Singing Aye aye yippee Sun Jihai

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
I agree with the Palace fans. Our 'ultras' are a joke. Obviously I want them to do well in order to create an atmosphere at Falmer, but at the moment they are nothing short of an embarrassment. It seems to me that since they formed, the support has actually got worse and we've started singing extremely cringeworthy chants. The one 'run in' I did have with them was away at Woking, where they sung something like 'we paid for your hats' at the police present. :wozza:

Also, Jimmy, can I ask what made you buy that flag? Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought the idea of an 'ultras' banner was to be about 20 feet wide, very colourful and, ultimately, contribute to the atmosphere. That thing was smaller than my Burgess Hill Seagulls St. George's cross at Hartlepool! Obviously I don't want to knock your dedication to the cause if you've spent money on it (I suspect the flag set you back at least £30), but I'd genuinely be interested to know your reasons for buying it.

pauldcpfc

Banned
Feb 16, 2010
Surrey
I agree with the Palace fans. Our 'ultras' are a joke. Obviously I want them to do well in order to create an atmosphere at Falmer, but at the moment they are nothing short of an embarrassment. It seems to me that since they formed, the support has actually got worse and we've started singing extremely cringeworthy chants. The one 'run in' I did have with them was away at Woking, where they sung something like 'we paid for your hats' at the police present. :wozza:

Also, Jimmy, can I ask what made you buy that flag? Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought the idea of an 'ultras' banner was to be about 20 feet wide, very colourful and, ultimately, contribute to the atmosphere. That thing was smaller than my Burgess Hill Seagulls St. George's cross at Hartlepool! Obviously I don't want to knock your dedication to the cause if you've spent money on it (I suspect the flag set you back at least £30), but I'd genuinely be interested to know your reasons for buying it.

We paid for your hats. We paid for your ha-ts. What a waste of Council Tax, We paid for your hats.

That one? :bigwave:

Sir Dougie Freedman

Dec 8, 2008
we've had a bit of banter but now for a serious post from a Palace point of view...

as someone that is on the fringes of HF (i know a few members, but wouldn't consider myself a core member whatsoever), the Brighton ultras saddens me.

Putting our rivalry aside, you are a perfect club to put something together. The right number of fans - Palace and Brighton are very similar in terms of fanbase. The right demographic of fans - i.e. not a total family club like Watford, but not a Millwall either.

But then you come up with this, I'm sorry but a complete joke of an attempt at creating a group. It would be brilliant if the HF, the best ultras in the country without a doubt, had some competition from their nearest rivals but what you've come up with is absolutely laughable.

I feel very sorry for Brighton fans outside this project because I don't see how you can disagree with the Palace point of view that the group is a complete and utter joke. Brighton Ultras is a f***ing disgrace and you need to quit now before you become an even bigger laughing stock both amongst palace fans and the football league in general.

PalG

Nov 22, 2010
we've had a bit of banter but now for a serious post from a Palace point of view...

as someone that is on the fringes of HF (i know a few members, but wouldn't consider myself a core member whatsoever), the Brighton ultras saddens me.

Putting our rivalry aside, you are a perfect club to put something together. The right number of fans - Palace and Brighton are very similar in terms of fanbase. The right demographic of fans - i.e. not a total family club like Watford, but not a Millwall either.

But then you come up with this, I'm sorry but a complete joke of an attempt at creating a group. It would be brilliant if the HF, the best ultras in the country without a doubt, had some competition from their nearest rivals but what you've come up with is absolutely laughable.

I feel very sorry for Brighton fans outside this project because I don't see how you can disagree with the Palace point of view that the group is a complete and utter joke. Brighton Ultras is a f***ing disgrace and you need to quit now before you become an even bigger laughing stock both amongst palace fans and the football league in general.

Our fans will do what we like, if you don't like it then get the f*** off NSC.

Bez

Jul 14, 2003
Glenn Murray, be happy
Here's a little song i wrote,
you might want to sing it note for note,
Glenn Murray, be happy

in any game we have some trouble,
you come along and score a double
Glenn Murray, be happy.

do doo do do da do doo Glenn Murray, be happy

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here