Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Please Micky. Please, please, PLEASE play Virgo in defence

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
And not upfront and then right wing and then upfront again and then right back.

It is doing VIRGO no favours.

It is doing the TEAM no favours.

It is doing MURRAY no favours because he keeps having his partner changed five times a game.

Play him centre back or don't play him.

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Here here.

Its getting f***ing ludicrous, and is making it impossible to defend Adams.

It is so breathtakingly obvious to everyone, and is singularly one of the worst decisions made by a Brighton manager in our history.

Micky, would you play Tommy Elphick on the right wing? If not, why the f*** are you playing Virgo there??

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.

It is doing MURRAY no favours because he keeps having his partner changed five times a game.

Yes.

And please drop Hawkins.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
everyone has been saying the same thing for weeks but for whatever reason Adams just won't or can't see it. Getting beyond a joke now

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
Most people don't give El-Abd the credit he deserves. He hasn't had that many games this season and slotted in smoothly against Hereford and was MOTM in my opinion. He deserves to start I feel with Elphick next game.

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
agree with everything richie has said ,why oh why micky can't see what everyone else can

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Am I the only one that should get so wound up by how wrong Adams is with Virgo, but cant actually get mad, because the situation has become so comical, that you can only laugh at has what become some sick joke at our expense??

Even with Elphick suspended, Lynch and Pearson out on loan, Hawkins not recovered from his op, Hinshlewood not ready and El Abd only playing 2 games, he STILL didnt play Virgo there :thud:

the viscount

May 15, 2008
hove by the sea
Am I the only one that should get so wound up by how wrong Adams is with Virgo, but cant actually get mad, because the situation has become so comical, that you can only laugh at has what become some sick joke at our expense??

Even with Elphick suspended, Lynch and Pearson out on loan, Hawkins not recovered from his op, Hinshlewood not ready and El Abd only playing 2 games, he STILL didnt play Virgo there :thud:

That is because MR A, is past his sell by date,!!!!!!!!:angry::angry::angry:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

I don't normally agree with you but you're SPOT on this time. Come on Micky - sort it out !!!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Joke.

Agree with the El Abd comments above, too - had a really good game Saturday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here