Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Please Gus. Entertain us Friday!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I know you talk shit most of the time, but even you have lost me on that one.

It was a form of complement,you talk a lot of sense..

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I still like idea put on here of chanting "attack, attack, attack" constantly BEFORE kick off, so Gus gets the hint.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I still like idea put on here of chanting "attack, attack, attack" constantly BEFORE kick off, so Gus gets the hint.

Or that old favorite - "All we are saying..........................is give us a goal"

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Would never want the team to think the crowd are on their back though, I'd hate that.
Message needs to be aimed at Gus!

How's that being on the teams back? It's about the type of play we want to see. Gus needs to stop being so terrified of other sides.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Has someone hijacked your account? That's almost negative!

I'm still firmly Gus IN, doesn't mean I can't acknowledge that the football has been less than inspiring for the past month. I still have faith in Gus to turn it round, but do think he's being too stubborn at the moment.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
How's that being on the teams back? It's about the type of play we want to see. Gus needs to stop being so terrified of other sides.

Agree completely, however I imagine the players would feel it was aimed at them which is definitely not the case.
Granted that it would be pretty difficult for a few thousand to specify as to who is the exact recipient of said chant..

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
My banner on Friday night will read: 'Gus, there are some things money can't buy...and frankly football isn't one of it, like geezer!'

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Remember those carefree days when Poyet played THREE upfront with gay abandon? Whatever happened to him? Why persist with all the negativity Gus? Why?

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Remember those carefree days when Poyet played THREE upfront with gay abandon? Whatever happened to him? Why persist with all the negativity Gus? Why?

Funnily enough I think gus changed the way we play after last years 3-3 game against Leeds I remember him saying after the game" we don't do 3-3s" and after that we never have Or ever look like being involved in a game with a 3-2 4-3 scoreline , shame it was the best game last season seemed to have gone very negative since

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I would rather lose 3-2 than one nil least we have stuff to cheer about. Its all about ENTERTAINMENT. If you are gonna lose then do it with FLAIR.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I would rather lose 3-2 than one nil least we have stuff to cheer about. Its all about ENTERTAINMENT. If you are gonna lose then do it with FLAIR.

Be careful or Mellontron will call you a fair weather supporter for daring to question the Albion. Your 100% attendance won't mean a thing.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I'm still firmly Gus IN, doesn't mean I can't acknowledge that the football has been less than inspiring for the past month. I still have faith in Gus to turn it round, but do think he's being too stubborn at the moment.

Are YOU a fair weather supporter then? You're being a bit hypocritical given your other postings tonight.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Results to me are the be all and end of all at the moment so I will be highlly entertained if we win, even if it is 1 - 0

I pay to be entertained.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Be careful or Mellontron will call you a fair weather supporter for daring to question the Albion. Your 100% attendance won't mean a thing.

Are YOU a fair weather supporter then? You're being a bit hypocritical given your other postings tonight.

Haha wow, really touched a nerve. I'm curious what you define fairweather as, if its not "losing your mojo" when we're playing poorly and suddenly regaining it when we're playing well again.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Gus needs to stop being so terrified of other sides.

He also needs to take advantage of having 25000 fans behind the team by attacking from the whistle in home games, Not looking like the home team for the first 10 mins will just make the fans impatient. Time to put fear into the away team for a change please, it's not like we have a shakey defence.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here