Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

please dont vote for that pratt brown

Scampi

One of the Three
Jun 10, 2009
Denton
You're not wrong there she did. She made people in this country who wanted to work for it well off. She allowed people of all classes to buy property ( a reason I do not need to work although I'd like to be, at the mo see earlier post) she create a sustainable economy built on investment, better use of resources and development of skills. Carried on by Major and ruined by the current administration.

All those miners and steelworkers wanted to work for the country.

People of all classes could already buy property, after she finished that was their only choice.

The economy sustained itself right into the recession of the early 90's.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
You're not wrong there she did. She made people in this country who wanted to work for it well off. She allowed people of all classes to buy property ( a reason I do not need to work although I'd like to be, at the mo see earlier post) she create a sustainable economy built on investment, better use of resources and development of skills. Carried on by Major and ruined by the current administration.

As previously mentioned, she sold off the council housing stock because the idea is that people who have a financial interest in their property will more than likley vote tory. She decimated the manufacturing and mining industries, moved us towards a top heavy reliance on financial services (and look where that led us to in the last few years) and sold off the family silver, all the while reaping the rewards of North Sea Oil. She was preparing to negotiate with the Argies over the Falklands and ran down the defence and our presence that that ultimately sent the wrong the signals to the Galtieri presidency.

Worst of all, the Tories phased out MIRAS (a Major issue I believe).

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
Just wait till Cameron and Osborne get in on Friday

All our problems will be over

Let the good times roll.........

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Vulture as nice a bloke as you are you are way off the mark on this one.

Gordon Brown is not a media darling, in fact sections of the media have conducted a witchunt along the lines of Vincent Price in the witchfinder general.

He is human, ie like the rest of us he makes mistakes, but he is honest and if push came to shove I would probably trujst him more than the other two.

As for the alleged bigot, she certainly showed her true colours, as a long time Labourite it didn't take her long to sell her story to the Mail, a Tory paper, for 80 grand.
Brown is honest ????:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::dunce:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here