please dont vote for that pratt brown

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
If I could I would but I can't so I won't

......................................but I will vote Labour

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
Why is he a pratt? What has he done that is so bad that you hate him so? All three are honourable men just carying their views, they might have be different views to you but they are still trying to do their best. I am sure he did not mean to "destroy the economy" as many people think he did. I find it incredibly stupid when people tell me not to vote for someone because they are a "nob", or some other crude insult. It isn't nice to insult people you do not even know.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Why is he a pratt? What has he done that is so bad that you hate him so? All three are honourable men just carying their views, they might have be different views to you but they are still trying to do their best. I am sure he did not mean to "destroy the economy" as many people think he did. I find it incredibly stupid when people tell me not to vote for someone because they are a "nob", or some other crude insult. It isn't nice to insult people you do not even know.

unelected
forced out blair
opened our borders
10p tax rate
british jobs for any one other than british
calling a labour voter a bigot
his smile
yes he is a c unt of the highest order

D

Deleted User X18H

This thread is about 'that pratt [sic] brown'. Who said anything about Nancy Platts?

Oh, the Political Editor of the Beano.

I'll explain, the original poster stated don't vote for that pratt Brown' inferring people should not vote labour. However in my constituency Nancy Platts is the candidate for the labour party. So, you could if you wanted vote for her or if you didn't want to, you could vote for another candidate.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
unelected Elected in his constituency
forced out blair Blair waited for the ship to sink, then ran!
opened our borders Schengen agreement was in 1996
10p tax rate We're in a recession
british jobs for any one other than british See Schengen agreement argument, that and the Human Rights Act
calling a labour voter a bigot She did appear quite stupid
his smile Nothing to hold him against, you're probably not statuesque
yes he is a c unt of the highest order Clearly, he isn't

I thank you.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I'll explain, the original poster stated don't vote for that pratt Brown' inferring people should not vote labour. However in my constituency Nancy Platts is the candidate for the labour party. So, you could if you wanted vote for her or if you didn't want to, you could vote for another candidate.

1. It's 'implying', not 'inferring'.

2. It's not YOUR constituency.

3. We're aware of our voting choices - actual, implied or inferred.

4. You're still a political pigmy.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
I actually quite like Brown but don't agree with his politics and think he was left with a country on the way down when Blair ran. Wouldn't vote Labour in any way shape or form though and think they have cocked up lot of things in the country since they came to power

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
I actually quite like Brown but don't agree with his politics and think he was left with a country on the way down when Blair ran. Wouldn't vote Labour in any way shape or form though and think they have cocked up lot of things in the country since they came to power

I think the decline could be attributed pre-1997, in fact I think a certain iron lady had a big impact on this country.

D

Deleted User X18H

I think the decline could be attributed pre-1997, in fact I think a certain iron lady had a big impact on this country.

You're not wrong there she did. She made people in this country who wanted to work for it well off. She allowed people of all classes to buy property ( a reason I do not need to work although I'd like to be, at the mo see earlier post) she create a sustainable economy built on investment, better use of resources and development of skills. Carried on by Major and ruined by the current administration.

Last edited:

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
Vulture as nice a bloke as you are you are way off the mark on this one.

Gordon Brown is not a media darling, in fact sections of the media have conducted a witchunt along the lines of Vincent Price in the witchfinder general.

He is human, ie like the rest of us he makes mistakes, but he is honest and if push came to shove I would probably trujst him more than the other two.

As for the alleged bigot, she certainly showed her true colours, as a long time Labourite it didn't take her long to sell her story to the Mail, a Tory paper, for 80 grand.

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
You're not wrong there she did. She made people in this country who wanted to work for it well off. She allowed people of all classes to buy property ( a reason I do not need to work at the mo see earlier post) she create a sustainable economy built on investment, better use of resources and development of skills. Carried on by Major and ruined by the current administration.

Yes but when she sold the Council houses off she made no provision to build new ones.

I thought Council Houses were designed to provide housing for families who couldn't or didn't want to buy, the Thatcher sales policy ended up with a number of people getting properties on the cheap and then selling at profit, whilst council housing waiting lists remained long.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here