Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pleasant surprise

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
my boy received a replica shirt in post (all the way to UAE) from the Club for his 7th b'day!!!! Tony Bloom you are a star. :thumbsup:

The guy behind the jump in the club shop said it would be worth it when I was signing the bairns up for 'Young Seagulls' (F.O.C. btw) back in August. I now know what he meant by that.

The catch - well there isn't one OK maybe a little one - they enclose an order form if you want to buy name and number on the back.

:albion1:

ps of course my boys already have the new shirt but it's always good to keep one in reserve

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
My son didn't receive one for his birthday in August and I'm only in Coldean :(

That was a bit poor - not him not getting one but the fact that the club sent one to his sister. I guess that people in the club shop don't have children of their own or they'd have known what grief that causes.

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
my boy received a replica shirt in post (all the way to UAE) from the Club for his 7th b'day!!!! Tony Bloom you are a star. :thumbsup:

The guy behind the jump in the club shop said it would be worth it when I was signing the bairns up for 'Young Seagulls' (F.O.C. btw) back in August. I now know what he meant by that.

The catch - well there isn't one OK maybe a little one - they enclose an order form if you want to buy name and number on the back.

:albion1:

ps of course my boys already have the new shirt but it's always good to keep one in reserve

Mmmm . . . a polyester shirt in UAE . . . hope your air-con's working :wink:

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
My son didn't receive one for his birthday in August and I'm only in Coldean :(

That was a bit poor - not him not getting one but the fact that the club sent one to his sister. I guess that people in the club shop don't have children of their own or they'd have known what grief that causes.

Was that your postman I saw wearing a very tight Albion top?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
The club are BRIlLIANT with their young seagulls thing. Absolutely fantastic. I hear the free tickets have been sent out already too.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
The club are BRIlLIANT with their young seagulls thing. Absolutely fantastic. I hear the free tickets have been sent out already too.

Yes but only one game this yaer as opposed to two last yaer. Still a nice jester tho.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Yes but only one game this yaer as opposed to two last yaer. Still a nice jester tho.

Agreed. Can't you pick any game? Is it 1 adult and 1 kid? Also is there a minimum age?

janee

Fur half
Oct 19, 2008
Lentil land
We too were stunned by its arrival. Had to take the blue one I'd already bought as a present back to the shop (for a pink one instead!)

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Agreed. Can't you pick any game? Is it 1 adult and 1 kid? Also is there a minimum age?

I used then for MKD.

You cannot pick the Charlton, SouthCoast Club and one other game (forgotten sorry).

One child up to 16 and one adult allowed per kidlet. Ok?

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Both my kids birthdays were in July, one at the beginning one and the end, and we are only in coldean, and neither of mine got a shirt, all they got was a birthday card each, and they were late LOL

they only get shirts on 7th birthday i beleive

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I used then for MKD.

You cannot pick the Charlton, SouthCoast Club and one other game (forgotten sorry).

One child up to 16 and one adult allowed per kidlet. Ok?

:thumbsup::lolol:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
they only get shirts on 7th birthday i beleive

Ah...is that it.

I haven't seen anything from the club explaining that and my boy was moaning that his sister had one and he hadn't.

Now it makes sense and my daughter was 7 and got one.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Ah...is that it.

I haven't seen anything from the club explaining that and my boy was moaning that his sister had one and he hadn't.

Now it makes sense and my daughter was 7 and got one.

An apology to the club is required immediately !..:thumbsup:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
I registered Jnr. with the Stripes in about March or April this year, good job I didn't tell him cos his 14th birthday has passed in August and the application form has not even been acknowledged, let alone anything else.
I am used to highs and heartaches from this club, obviously Jnr Skipper should get used to it early. If being the only Albion supporter in a School containing mostly South Coast Club supporters isn't hard enough!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here