Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Plea to the Jumbotron Operator. No Song Lyrics. Just....

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
...three words to put on there when certain songs start up.

"Slow it down".

Especially GOSBTS, and even more so if the first bit gets played, stops, and the singing takes over as with the Liverpool match.

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
...three words to put on there when certain songs start up.

"Slow it down".

Especially GOSBTS, and even more so if the first bit gets played, stops, and the singing takes over as with the Liverpool match.

Agreed! Such a bizarre moment when it stopped and the chant sped up and up! I just gave up!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
There seems to be a certain enclave this season who for reasons known only to themselves have decided to speed up GOSBTS to the point where its not singable anymore. JCLs? Maybe. Certainly wasn't like that last season. Or any previous season I can remember. Oh well, just opt out and let them get on with it. RIP GOSBTS. Cocks.

Shoreham Beach Seagull

May 6, 2009
Shoreham Beach
There seems to be a certain enclave this season who for reasons known only to themselves have decided to speed up GOSBTS to the point where its not singable anymore. JCLs? Maybe. Certainly wasn't like that last season. Or any previous season I can remember. Oh well, just opt out and let them get on with it. RIP GOSBTS. Cocks.

It was like it at the majority of away games last year. We didn't sing at home so wouldn't know about that

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005

It's sounds just as fast as it was last year to me

cw00

Mar 29, 2009
Manchester
or more likely, put the lyrics up with the ball that bounces on each word that shows how slow/fast to sing it. that should work

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
It's sounds just as fast as it was last year to me
Yep, people have been complaining about this for about 4 or 5 years (or it seems that way).
To be honest I think some of our fans just want to see how many syllables they can fit into not many syllables.

wahey, brinovalbin

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here