8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Screen Shot 2016-02-29 at 10.32.58.png

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
As is reported in the Argus today the main aim is to reach the play-offs and we are on course of that. Automatic is still possible of course but it will need the teams above us to succumb to the pressure a little.

I think an aim must be to keep clear water between us and the 7th team so that in the last few games we can coast a little and use a bit of squad rotation so the players can hit the play-offs fresh and relatively injury free. Of course if we do keep close to the top two we must go for automatic. Simple arithmetic says there is a one in 4 chance in the play-offs and that is not great.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
From (not just) a purely personal point of view I hope it's automatic
As the season finishes on May 7th I'm assuming that the first leg of the play-offs will be on May 14th and I'm away so hoping that we'll be at home in the second leg of the play offs which will (I assume) be the following Wednesday or something like that
If we get to the final on May 28th I'm . . . away !
Not good planning by Mr Springsteen . . .

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Just having checked the table re my last point:
1. All three teams at the bottom can still catch us.
2. If we win tonight, only one of them can - Rotherham.
3. One more win after that, and we are safe.
4. But I think the likelihood of Rotherham winning all their remaining games is fairly remote, ............

......... so I am quite happy about that. :albion2:

Charlton still have to play Bolton, so only one of them are able to catch us.

http://nortr3nixy.nimpr.uk/showt...ams-That-Can-t-Catch-Us-We-Can-t-Catch-Thread

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Seeing as only one team in the whole divison can't overtake us, I think we have a bloody long way to go yet in deciding positions above and below. We could still easily win it, or easily not make the playoffs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here