Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Playoffs no problem..........

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

D

Deleted member 2719

Given that Simon Jordan had to put £5million into Palace at the start of the season to prevent them going into administration, and they have considerably bigger crowds than us, how to do expect us to make a profit in the Championship?

But £4.5 million was on his bottled tan!

So you mean your not going get NSC a box then El p, now there's an idea Bozza.

D

Deleted member 2719

All depends on Blooms appointment and if the chosen manager lights the fans enthusiasm (sp sorry spell checker off:p)

Very true you want the Wise one don't ya?

Come on webbyson your in the know what's the word on the streets of Midhurst?

webbyson

Pre & Post..*Gullsworth*
Jul 26, 2004
Mudhut
Very true you want the Wise one don't ya?

Come on webbyson your in the know what's the word on the streets of Midhurst?

No i dont want Wise..but if he is appointed will still support the club. My choice would be Curbs but i dont think he would come. Coppell will be offered the job and will accept.........not the word on the streets but my take on things:love:

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
It's a mute point, but I am genuinely interested to know why it is that people think that Bloom is automatically going to make the right choice for the next manager. Everybody says they have faith in his ability to make the right appointment, but frankly what experience does he have of that. Obviously the Board will help, but Bloom has no experience at all of appointing managers - so there are no guarentees whatsoever.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
No i dont want Wise..but if he is appointed will still support the club. My choice would be Curbs but i dont think he would come. Coppell will be offered the job and will accept.........not the word on the streets but my take on things:love:

Hiney...........resurect that thread man:laugh:

What did you say about the 1st sign of madness?

dahdevon

Oct 3, 2009
easy lads!!!!
a nice mid table finish will be lovely this season.....
ready for the falmer push next year.......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here