Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Playoff Final MP3's

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
If you talk to Sky they will almost certainly want royalties etc.

I have found a bit of software that claims to be able to remove voices so all might not be lost. A quick go has lessened the commentary considerably but it won't let me change settings without money. I'm off to search for some, ahem, cough medicine to cure this little problem.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
The Great Cornholio said:
I have found a bit of software that claims to be able to remove voices so all might not be lost. A quick go has lessened the commentary considerably but it won't let me change settings without money. I'm off to search for some, ahem, cough medicine to cure this little problem.

Why are you wasting time with cough medicine? You'd be better off trying to find a site where you could download a pirate copy of the software.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Now why didn't I think of that? ;) Easier said than done. Queue position 10 billion in EMule. :angry:

Never used that one. Whats it like?

Rangdo said:
Never used that one. Whats it like?

Dreadful. But its the only one that I can find this software on. Easynews is my favourite hangout but unless someone has posted it in the last 30 odd days, you've got no chance.

Actually queue position 6 on one copy so I might be in luck but I doubt it. I've played with a winamp plugin that removes vocals with limited success. The commentary is sort of far away roboty. Still, it's free to try so I'll have a play.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
f***ing hell

I'm in pieces all over again after listening to that

Makes me realise how GUTTED I was to not be there on the day although the look on the faces of my Bristol City drinking buddies in Majorca on the final whistle helped to soften the blow

TGC :bowdown:

Last edited:

bathseagull

Apr 18, 2004
St. Anmore
Absolute quality!!!

Been working all day on my Research Proposal for my dissertation... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....

Everyone in the library's wondering why i'm looking so happy!!!!!

TGC :clap: :clap2: :bowdown:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
I'm not crying. I've just got something in my eye thats all.

Wait till I get the ground noise from 'that' Storer goal in a bit - courtesy of JMC's DVD. You'll be a gibbering wreck!

And here it is! Kleenex at the ready. And there is an excellent "Seagulls" for our Gills friend.

Storer!!!!!

Edit - OK, techincal hitch. That's just the Seagulls. Full one with goal to follow!

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here