I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Sussex by the Sea.......

On loop.

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
True story. I was having an operation a few years ago (local anaesthetic) and the surgeon had Radio 2 on in the background.

First song that came on? Mack the Knife...

You can have music played through headphones when having an MRI scan at the Royal Surrey Hospital in Guildford - apparently it helps relax people who are clostrophobic and/or get bothered by the noise of the electromagnet. I've actually nodded off to sleep during the procedure previously but took a Hendrix CD in last time; the radiographers etc also played it through the speakers in their control room. I got some very odd looks afterwards from people in the waiting area.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
This is how ALL operations should go...

[yt]7qbVWEpTGao[/yt]

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
When I used to work in the theatres at a private hospital one of the plastic surgeons used to play Queen albums every op he did !!
Very eccentric chap he was too !

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
You can have music played through headphones when having an MRI scan at the Royal Surrey Hospital in Guildford - apparently it helps relax people who are clostrophobic and/or get bothered by the noise of the electromagnet. I've actually nodded off to sleep during the procedure previously but took a Hendrix CD in last time; the radiographers etc also played it through the speakers in their control room. I got some very odd looks afterwards from people in the waiting area.

I had an MRI on my leg recently and they put the radio on on headphones. When the machine was making it's techno sounds though I couldn't hear the radio at all and preferred zoning out to the mad noises the scanner was making.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
A recording of the Albion Faithful singing "You Don't know what you're doing!"

helipilot

Jan 20, 2010
Propaganda - Duel.....

The first cut won't hurt at all
The second only makes you wonder.
The third will have you on your knees
You start bleeding I start screaming.