Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

playforyourclub.com - **Help needed now!!- Seagulls in Europe**

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Fabulous effort by so many...!

Just pipped in the end though.................stats will follow this evening.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Oh dear

Attachments

• _41840048_engdefeat416.jpg
    _41840048_engdefeat416.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 148

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Just looked at you and your sons score................MAGNIFICENT..!

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Well done everyone for friday.It's obvious from the scores that Brighton posted that real effort is being made behind the scenes to break the German unity and get an English club into the semi's consistently every week.If a club can prove to be strong through the morning and look like it can survive then HELP WILL ARRIVE.Last week was our turn but, you make your own luck.

Finishing only 1.4m down on the Spanish must have hurt and i'm sorry for not being there.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Just a quickie...!

we,re 3rd.............with nearly 35 million points...............!

Beo-bachter running tonight 8.15pm- 8.45pm... (as it always does each Monday & Thursady).

Test yourself to see how many you can score in 30 minutes. It,s not about who gets the most or least etc etc..............just a small challenge to yourselves.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
60 millon in one day :D Cjd the true master of this game 1st in the country with 31.5 millon:bowdown::bowdown:
On a personal note im in 8th:ohmy:with my highest one day total over 11 millon since the title winning days:drink:

Giraffe's Son

Dec 3, 2007
C.Palace are going down :dunce::dunce::yahoo::yahoo:

i will play for a fuw hours

dose anyone think we can get second

my target is to get in the top 100 i am now 138 SGL 1572575 Brighton

Last edited:

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
CJD high score 246000:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Finish work tomorrow,so will add me few points then :)

Cheers ack............fairly confident we,ll qualify for Europe this week....LOL...!

Loads of players this week,...........and some big scores too....

I,m on a personal mission at the mo...................so thanks everyone for your support...............keeps me going...............and lets other teams know how good we are becoming.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Cheers ack............fairly confident we,ll qualify for Europe this week....LOL...!

I,m on a personal mission at the mo...................so thanks everyone for your support...............keeps me going...............and lets other teams know how good we are becoming.

Colin...what the f*** are you on this week can I have some :lolol::lolol::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: Have a bad cold am playing in bits and bobs tonight

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath

You going for the big century? that's a monumental score tonight. Great effort tonight by everyone.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here