Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Players you haven't heard of for years but are still playing professional football

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
Remembering players that were dynamite on old CM games this guy is still going . . . . . . remember him scoring a brace as I beat Barcelona 4-3 in the groups stage of the CL at the Withdean. Those were the days!

Michael Twiss - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oh mY DAYS! Eric Djemba Djemba is still going and on a free :ohmy:

Eric Djemba-Djemba - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Remembering Djemba-Djemba made me think of Kleberson. Can't believe this guy is still going and he won a World Cup with Brazil. He was absolute dog turd in the PL.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/José_Kléberson

Last edited:

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
That boy was a goal machine. Averaged 2 goals every game.

He was but did anyone else ever come across a little Greek wonderkid called Antonio Skalidis? Think he starts at Greek side Chania and is an 18 yr old either footed goal machine of epic proportions.

Off the ball, movement, positioning, pace, finishing and heading all @ 20.

If you scout him when you start the 01/02 3.9.68 and then declare your interest in him thusly he becomes disallusioned and you can normally pick him up for £100k.

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Who was that Cypriot midfielder we had a few years back called Alexis something? Had one decent season before turning to shit and I've heard nothing of him since.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Ormerod is going to score a FUCKLOAD of goals for Wrexham in that division, even if he is 35.

forrest

Aug 11, 2010
haywards heath
Who was that Cypriot midfielder we had a few years back called Alexis something? Had one decent season before turning to shit and I've heard nothing of him since.

Alexis Nicolas. Went back to cyrprus, not seen since. We got him of Chelsea on a free and was another player that was said to promise so much but delivered little

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here