Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Players you hate to see score and why ?

boys29

Banned
Dec 30, 2009
Robbie Keane , ultimate football mercenary , irritates the hell out of me panicked when saw links with Brighton ! :mad:

D

Deleted member 18477

Drogba, robbie keane, Kevin Phillips, bentdnar (because he automatically thinks he's the best player in the world again), Tevez, Gareth Barry, Andy Johnson, any Stoke goal off a delap throw, fat Frank Lampard!!! John Terry!

Good job Brighton aren't premier league yet or I'd be one angry man lol!

generation x

its in the blood
Nov 24, 2007
I developed a irrational dislike for Andy Kennedy and can remember being genuinely disappointed when he scored one of his rare goals for us.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Mickey Thomas, Alan Cork, Trevor Senior and Simon Garner. Mickey Thomas because he's Mickey Thomas and the others because they always seemed to score every time we played a team they were in.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Michael Owen, follow him on twitter and you'll soon understand why...

New Carpet?

Aug 23, 2009
I'd have to go for players who are going to subsequently carry out a grating celebration routine.

Tim Cahill's boxing, Benjani doing that pointing thing and of course anything Scott McGleish did against us.

And lest we forget Dean Hammond too. :censored:

Brownstuff

Feb 21, 2009
Hove
Nicolas Anelka
He is a good player and always seems to score for every club he plays for but just don't like him and his goal celebration is pathetic

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Any player who does that pose and standing still, chest puffed out, hands on hips and smug look on face thing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here