Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Players you hate due to playing FIFA

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
I love my fifa time, and generally dont get annoyed when i get skinned by a player who is actually a good player.

But when every time Andy Johnson gets the ball, he always skins my defence, and i get annoyed cause he is bloody useless

Fawkesy

Apr 11, 2009
I hate Benzema, when he was in the Lyon team my mate would always choose them, countless last minute winners from this guy :mad:

Ian Bairds Fist

Nov 26, 2003
Kingston-upon-Thames
Messi. He's clearly an amazing player but sometimes it is ACTUALLY impossible to get the ball off him, even if you go all in.

Gomis (Lyon) is a decent player to play WITH, as are Dortmund in general - lots of pace and similar formation to the Albion.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
My friend HATES Murray. I'm always Brighton and he's Plymouth in a lounge mode and Murray scored 80% of my goals... For me its Rory Fallon.

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
I have started hating Mario Gomez, the Bayern Munich player, purely because his picture on Fifa 11 Ultimate team physically makes me want to vomit.

astevens76

Jan 22, 2010
Bristol
Going back a few years - Ludovic Giuly. Think it was Fifa 2007, my mate always used to play as Barca, and cutting in from the left wing and shooting with Guily was almost 100% goal time, no matter what team i was.

Jul 28, 2010
Fareham, Hampshire
kenwyne jones, purely for a FUT11 online cup final where he couldn't hit a barndoor with a banjo!(went on to loose 1-0)
(he was only playing because my zamora was injured>

hopper_182

Sep 25, 2008
My cousin's pro. 91 rating or something stupid. He then sticks him in the Barcelona team which makes it impossible to win.

I hate it when people use their custom players, almost as much as that creation centre thing. I hate playing against Robben, always scores against me.

anyone want a game on xbox (But you cant play as bayern) ?? Gamertag: Hopper 182

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Messi cos of all the cocks who play as Barca online & their whole game is hoof it up to Messi who is untouchable.

D

Deleted member 18477

Drogba & C.Ronaldo! I'm SICK of playing online against f***ing Chelsea and Real Madrid.

Also I hate Arshavin. He's amazing on FIFA, dogshit in real life.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here