Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
What about Paddy Kenny?

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
John Westcott? (Still playing at Horsham)

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Darren Moore.

Ah yes. I'm sure he'll remember his appearance at the Goldstone fondly.

Got sent off in the first half for fighting with Ian Baird, then had a banana lobbed at him by some moron in the West Stand as he walked off :rolleyes:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Stuart Storer as he keeps reminding the players at Hinckley. One of my grandsons plays for them and he says he has lost count of the number of times he has been shown the video of him scoring the last goal at The Goldstone.

I've got a mate that does the Hinckley match day photography (or used to). Text me not long ago and said Storer is still Brighton mad (he knows the bloke) and talks about them at every opportunity!!

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I've got a mate that does the Hinckley match day photography (or used to). Text me not long ago and said Storer is still Brighton mad (he knows the bloke) and talks about them at every opportunity!!

It would be great to have Storer there for the first match at the Amex - if he's not on Hinckley duty.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
How about a Goldstone all star team of players who are currently still playing to form a squad to play against us for Michel Kuipers testimonial or a pre-season friendly

wardy wonder land

Dec 10, 2007
OK - natural thread progression - in 12 months time -

who will have played at the hallowed Goldstone fallowed Withdean callowed Flamer ?

Robbie savage ?

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
A full list was in the programme recently as compiled by Spencer Vignes (with help)...

Rio Ferdinand can be added to the list..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here