Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Players that didn't make the 25 man squad

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Morning friends :)

Apparently with regards to Marange he is unfit and will go out on loan to gain fitness and to experience English Football- only a one year deal so I am sure the £120m will cover that.

Wilbraham (as I suggested) could well be on the way to you guys- it's the least we can do for you really imagine him and Barnes together. Goals baby.

As for Garvan he is good but too slow- perhaps he can run down the beach like in Rocky to get faster- who can be Apollo Creed...Lua Lua?

Dobbie- I feel sorry for the guy and would have taken him over Grandin but hey ho.

Hope you are all swell.

Not very happy about his treatment by Palace and hits back in the press.

http://www.insidefutbol.com/2013/09...k-meeting-with-crystal-palace-chairman/99100/

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Nobody wants to be left out of the 25.
Some take it on the chin ( Ramage) and get fixed up elsewhere, some (Marange and Garvin) cry to the press.
At the end of the day, they're still being paid and no ones died.

I love this latest attitude by Palace and their fans "they're being paid" It is only another two or three million in wages thrown away.

We know we have good small businesses willing to pick up the shortfall when you know what happens for a third time. Is this really the actions of the four shrewd business men we have heard so much about?

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
I love this latest attitude by Palace and their fans "they're being paid" It is only another two or three million in wages thrown away.

We know we have good small businesses willing to pick up the shortfall when you know what happens for a third time. Is this really the actions of the four shrewd business men we have heard so much about?

Give it a rest, you're like a stuck record.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here