Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Players On Transfer List!!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
There is no point in signing someone for the sake of it or some sick note jobsworth.

I am happy we bide our time at present.

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
We havent got the money to go "Squad strengthening" we need to spend our cash on a player or players that are going to make a difference to the first team - that (for the money weve got) isnt going to be very easy. I trust McGhee, i get the feeling he's going to be very shrewd with DK's cash.

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
which site do you get all that transferlist info from?

plenty of decent players there that could improve us sureliy.

bigfanofcullip

Aug 12, 2003
Chez.

We are 'lucky' that the injuries we have had have been to defensive players and in midfield. If we had a striker, or worse, two strikers out we would be completely f**ked.

All I'm saying is that in my opinion (which is not worth a great deal, I accept) we should be looking at getting in a striker like Guy Ipoua or Chris Iwelumo on a permanent deal. Not least because I think it would give the whole club a boost and take some of the pressure off of Leon.

I agree with not signing dead wood - but I don't think some of the players I have mentioned on this thread are.

I know money is tight and that is why I have tried to be realistic with the names I have mentioned.

The other possibility that no one has mentioned is that McGhee has spoken to some of these players and they are not keen.

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
GUNTER said:
Iwelumo of Stoke would be a fantastic signing and the right sort of player to play alongside Leon.

Thankyou, thankyou, I can see the future! :clap2:

(original post made 6TH JAN)!

Last edited:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
GUNTER said:
Thankyou, thankyou, I can see the future! :clap2:

(original post made 6TH JAN)!

I just went back to see if you edited the original but you hav'nt, all credit to you sir :clap: :clap: :clap:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Sing Gunter up as a scout for the Albion

:clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here