Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Re: Re: Re: Players McGhee has Fallen Out With

KinkyHitler said:
Mayo
hart
french keeper

When did he fall out with Mayo and Hart? Just because they don't get picked doesn't mean there has been some kind of backroom bust-up.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
In his playing days the list was endless, including his so called bestest buddy Mr Strachan.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Re: Re: Re: Re: Players McGhee has Fallen Out With

Rangdo said:
When did he fall out with Mayo and Hart? Just because they don't get picked doesn't mean there has been some kind of backroom bust-up.

told mayo he wasnt ready - in press
said he didnt care if hart was seriously injuried on radio

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
The Mayo bit is true, but that's his opinion, and he is the manager so he's entitiled to say it.

The bit about Hart is complete Horseshit....

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Seagull73 said:
The Mayo bit is true, but that's his opinion, and he is the manager so he's entitiled to say it.

The bit about Hart is complete Horseshit....

No its not.

after the Palace game

Race said:
Don't ya just love rumours :rolleyes:

It's one thing having an opinion about his management style but trying to deem the man a racist, joking or not, because of so called rumours is another. It's called slander.

But are you surprised? The anti-Magoo clowns on here are desperate men with not an ounce of judgment or commonsense between 'em :)

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Compared to Micky Adams I think MM has been quite restrained. I don't recall this level of fabrication of stories and hysteria when MA "disciplined" players.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Players McGhee has Fallen Out With

KinkyHitler said:
told mayo he wasnt ready - in press
said he didnt care if hart was seriously injuried on radio

So, in other words he hasn't fallen out with either of them. Surprise surprise :rolleyes:

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
London Irish said:
But are you surprised? The anti-Magoo clowns on here are desperate men with not an ounce of judgment or commonsense between 'em :)

Not that I consider myself to be one of those clowns, but thats a VERY polarised view of the situation, my father and uncle both want to see a change in management at the club, both are company directors and have fairly decent judgement and commonsense for that matter.

I'm always surprised for someone with evidently more intelligence than your average moron on here, you continually take your objections to other peoples opinions to a childish playground level that really does do you no favours.

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
Rougvie said:
Not that I consider myself to be one of those clowns, but thats a VERY polarised view of the situation, my father and uncle both want to see a change in management at the club, both are company directors and have fairly decent judgement and commonsense for that matter.

I'm always surprised for someone with evidently more intelligence than your average moron on here, you continually take your objections to other peoples opinions to a childish playground level that really does do you no favours.

i was just gonna say that......

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Taking Carole off? Are we only allowed one black player on at a time?

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Tell you what; if anyone genuinely thinks Mark McGhee is racist why don't they arrange a meeting with him through the Insider instead of producing half baked cowardly innuendo through anonymous message boards.

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
Rougvie said:

No one listens to LI anymore anyway - didn't he only start going when we got to Withdean?

Rougvie said:

You pious humbug. Your father and uncle may well be reasonable men but I'm sure they wouldn't stoop into the gutter and voice malicious, defamatory shit about a football manager they didn't rate. You take a pop at me but stay silent about the fuckwits accusing McGhee of being a racist - sums an opportunistic goon like you up.

Last edited:

fatboy said:
Taking Carole off? Are we only allowed one black player on at a time?

Joel Lynch? Hometown Kingston, Jamaica, in his myspace?

Why oh why are you involving yourself in this Nathan Barley-style moronfest? :down:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here