Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

players/goalkeeper wanted

paul381

Apr 22, 2008
i was just pointing out what was lacking in the england team but thanx for bumping my thread back to the top :laugh:

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
When I saw the thread title i thought it was for the national team.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
no thanks my team is built round effort passion and hard work
Ladies and Gentlemen, I present the reason England are so crap at football. At the very age when skill, talent and ability should be encouraged we have the manager and/or coach of a kids' team saying that he values passion and hard work.

The FA MUST stamp out these clubs and these attitudes.

EDIT: Unless you were being sarcastic in which case I unreservedly apologise.

paul381

Apr 22, 2008
Ladies and Gentlemen, I present the reason England are so crap at football. At the very age when skill, talent and ability should be encouraged we have the manager and/or coach of a kids' team saying that he values passion and hard work.

The FA MUST stamp out these clubs and these attitudes.

:facepalm: once again some half wit not looking at the quote i replied to but once again thanx for bumping my thread to the top :mad:

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
:facepalm: once again some half wit not looking at the quote i replied to but once again thanx for bumping my thread to the top :mad:
yeah, I DID apologise, having read the rest of the thread and realising I may have missed the fact you were being ironic with your 'passion and hard work' comment - but this is kind of a sore point with me.

Anyway, I've bumped it again back onto page 1 for you!

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006

But even your irony implies you thought those points were the reason for the poor showing this World Cup.

Not the lack of technique, guile, touch and imagination.

So you are still under investigation !!!

paul381

Apr 22, 2008
yeah, I DID apologise, having read the rest of the thread and realising I may have missed the fact you were being ironic with your 'passion and hard work' comment - but this is kind of a sore point with me.

Anyway, I've bumped it again back onto page 1 for you!

:thumbsup:

paul381

Apr 22, 2008
But even your irony implies you thought those points were the reason for the poor showing this World Cup.

Not the lack of technique, guile, touch and imagination.

So you are still under investigation !!!

are you trying to tell me that rooney,gerrard,lampard have no technique, touch or imagination i am investigating excactly how much you know about football :lolol:

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
been asking about mate,noone come back to me as yet,still plenty of time before signing on,hope you find someone,meet up for a beer soon

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
funny you should say that,my son played against some other chelsea trialists up at lancing college last year,these were from all over but mainly far east and african,although my son was 11 at the time,no word of a lie,every player on show looked at least 16 and above,and all built like brick shithouses,they could of got away with being in a adult team.Must be something they put in the food!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here