Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Players celebrations after the game

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
At the risk of sounding entirely soft I really got the feeling that an iconic memory was made today for fans and players alike.

7K men, women and children made a journey to watch our boys do the thing they know how to do, the best they know how to do it and that moment, at the end, with players and fans coming together will surely be one of those "I was there" memories.

In short: absolute scenes.

Someone always comes up with some tripe like this when I miss a match :(

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
This. Looks very much like Boro away is going to be the real 'I was there' moment........

When do the tickets go on sale? I'm assuming that my 1028 points is unlikely to get anything. That'll teach me for leaving it until the last minute and POTGing at all these grim northern games!

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
I loved the way that Knocky and KLL, who were warming up at the time, both ran over to mob Hemed when he scored the second.
Also Knockaert's reaction after we won the penalty, visible excitement tempered by nerves like the rest of us. You can see they're all in it together.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Also Knockaert's reaction after we won the penalty, visible nerves like the rest of us. You can see they're all in it together.

Great to see. It's stuff like this that makes me think that taking on a short term loanee like Murray could do more harm than good to our promotion chances.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
When do the tickets go on sale? I'm assuming that my 1028 points is unlikely to get anything. That'll teach me for leaving it until the last minute and POTGing at all these grim northern games!
Me too. I've been doing it via the ticket office for the last few but doubt it's going to be enough. Who needs to buy a ticket for an away game at Blackburn for example?

Feb 14, 2010
Good to see that Tony Bloom has motivated all the club by that promotion bonus. Brighton players actually giving it a go? Now that makes a change. Will they choke, we shall see.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
This togetherness is just the tonic Hughton has created, you almost wish it could be bottled and sold and is clearly in evidence at Leicester as well.

Colin Calderwood alluded to this in his post match interview:

Adrian Harms: "The fans are convinced you are going up Colin".
CC: "Good.........it adds to the belief in the dressing room"

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
This togetherness is just the tonic Hughton has created, you almost wish it could be bottled and sold and is clearly in evidence at Leicester as well.
It's the way Hughton is as a man, but it's also the way a lot of our players are naturally too. That's why Fulham were so unhappy to see Stockdale leave, because he's such a team player, and we've got several of them who always praise their team mates and keep their head up when they're not picked or when they're played out of position, and they keep fighting for the team.

Last edited:

D

Deleted member 2719

I was the lucky recipient of Rosenior's shirt :)

Have you given it a big lung busting sniff yet?:rock:

I love LR and have every reason to believe his dressing room presence is second to none it's great to see his passion to win still after that long injury lay off.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

D

Deleted member 2719

During the second goal celebrations I took one for the Albion.

Attachments

• IMG_20160320_095128-1.jpg
    IMG_20160320_095128-1.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 420

Gordon the Gopher

Jul 16, 2003
Hove
the joy on the young boys face that caught Hemeds shirt was priceless :clap:

Funnily enough my lad was on his i pad last night and said shirt was staring at me as he informed me that one of his mates from school had caught it. Lucky boy.... great souvenir from a great day!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here