Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Players arrival at the ground?

One Legged Striker

Nov 29, 2009
Looking to get my sons shirt signed by a couple of the players tonight and was wondering the best time to get down to thje ground to catch them before they go into the ground?

Thanks for your help.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
I've heard the players get there really early to eat together before the game, so I would say about 3 hours prior to kick-off but I'm not sure.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Why tricky before hand mate?

Just think they will arrive at different times, and I not sure anyone knows roughly when they do get there. But thinking about it, being an evening game it's not always easy to hang round afterwards so perhaps you should ignore me and get there nice and early as rad says! Sorry, have been no help whatsoever :(

HalfTimeOrange

Dec 29, 2009
Worthing
On a Saturday matchday, they usually start to get thre between 10-11.30am, but as said above they all arrive at different times so some could be really early yet others could be really late

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
TBH if you want your son's shirt signed you are better off joning Gully's Gang and going to the Xmas party - which I guess this year will be at the Amex

driller

my life my word
Oct 14, 2006
The posh bit
get in ground early and hang by pitch as they warm up/condition with shirt and pen.

one will be boubnd to come over and sign as they are all really friendly, then ask him to get some others to come.

DT Withdean

Mar 5, 2011
I asked the club this and others before the LFC game.
It is literally many hours before kick off!

Deano's Right Foot

Jul 5, 2003
Barcombe
CMS just tweeted:

12CMS12 Craig Mackail-Smith
Getting ready to go to the #amex stadium ahead of tonight's game vs #Leeds. Looking forward to getting back on the pitch and getting a win!

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
Looking to get my sons shirt signed by a couple of the players tonight and was wondering the best time to get down to thje ground to catch them before they go into the ground?

Thanks for your help.

If you want some players autographs, just go up Falmer around 1pm on any given day.

They are nearly always there. I see Casper, Noone and Tommy virtually every day. Lua Lua, Hoskins, Sparrow have been going up ergularly recently and also El-Abd and Calderon are regular.

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
get in ground early and hang by pitch as they warm up/condition with shirt and pen.

one will be boubnd to come over and sign as they are all really friendly, then ask him to get some others to come.

This, I`ve seen Smudger sign a few at the front of the N Stand

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here