Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Player you would most love to slap?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Just realised that LI and some other gimp want to slap DiCanio for being a facist.

Where they being Ironic or are they stupid?:lolol: :lolol:

Domsdad

brother of Patch
Sep 24, 2003
Its grim up north
Used to be easy - any or all of the Man U team from 1990 through to 2004.

Now I'll go for any or all of the current Stoke team - one in particular diving, fouling, generally cheating, turkish(?) geezer. Don't know his name but I'm sure I'd recognize him and slap him.

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
For the record the player I'd most like to slap still has to be Tony Richards - that Orient tosser that I nearly broke my ribs trying to get at after he cupped his ear to the Brighton fans after completing his hatrick. :angry:

Last edited:

Pat McCrotch

Lurker
Oct 25, 2005
Shoreham-by-the-sea
Steven Gerrard

Attachments

• 34735beatavatar.gif
    34735beatavatar.gif
    12.4 KB · Views: 87

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
chez said:
? ? ?

Weirdo.

Di Canio :bowdown:

LI, you're becoming as predictable and annoying as ernest. Give it a rest you knobjockey. :tosser:

What's wrong with wanting to slap Di Canio? Is it suddenly OK to be a fascist? So slapping Robbie Savage for having long hair is OK, but giving Di Canio the back of your hand because you don't happen to like fascists (imagine?!) is a no-no.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Blackburn seem to be building an entire team of slappable twats. Savage, Dickov, Bellamy, and Neill would all get cuffed as would Hughes for putting them all together.

binary

Oct 4, 2004
South East Guildford
Far too many to mention but someone who springs to mind is

Kevin Nicholls - for all the reasons Robbie Savage has been highlighted and for doing this :tosser: in front of the Albion fans two years ago.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
chez said:
You cant hate Dickov - he was brilliant when he played for Brighton. One of our best ever loan signings.

True, but he's a dirty moany little twat who suffers from short man syndrome.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here